Reviews for The Obsidian War
Eveningbreeze of SkyClan chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Wow, I missed this update by a lot.

Ok, action - good.

Death - better.

Deaths of named characters - priceless.

I apologize for this pointless review.

-Ratchet out.
Dianna Cooper chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
Looks like Gray is in for some trouble. I hope he dosent get killed. Any ways very good story still it's very suspensful.
Heiduska chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
Ooh, an update! awesome! so tense. _

Heid
Eveningbreeze of SkyClan chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
Sorry about the lateness of this review, my comp was unhooked for a long time.

Yay, gunshots. Someone gonna die now... I like it when people get killed. Something I find disturbingly amusing, and hilarious.

Back away slowly then run away screaming.

Dianna Cooper chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
Wow that was really good. Hopefully Sly will get out and fast. Now he knows he is on the worng side. To bad for the orginazation against the obsidian league. Maybe Sly will be able to stop them once and for all.
Heiduska chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
Great chappie!

Oh I can't wait until you update this! :DD

Heiduska
Dianna Cooper chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
Getting more intresting. Can't wait to see the rest.
Eveningbreeze of SkyClan chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
Yeah, I don't have a lot of time either.

Even more cool gadgets! The fiber optics camera sounds like something out of the Artemis Fowl books.

And... the devil himself? Well, the most people tend to exaggerate things... This is another one of those stories that are so good they're more addictive than anything else you could think of. Great job so for.

Heiduska chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
*gulp* They're in trouble..!

Update soon!
Otritzi chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
Nice story...but Sly and friends would do a heck of a lot more research about thier 'clients' before they offered their services.
Heiduska chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
Yay you updated!

Things are getting interesting :)

Hope you update soon!
Dianna Cooper chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Interesting. Look forward to seeing more. I am guessing you have the third Sly Cooper game that may be why it took so long to update on this story. Is there a bit of James Bond in this to because the two names Carmelita said sounds like something I heard in a James Bond video game. Also Sean Connory sounds like someone who played as james bond. My brother loves james bond so I hear alot about it. I didn't particuraly like it to much it was ok. Any ways like I said love the story description is excelent and cant wait to see more.
Eveningbreeze of SkyClan chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Not being that subtle with your source material for Grey are you? I'm guessing he likes his martinis shaken, not stirred. :-D

Ok, back on subject, the idea of using multiple weak trackers to send a signal instead of one strong one so that radio scanners won't detect it is a pretty good idea. I like that one.

Ratchet out.

P.S.- When you switch from one scene to another, you should use something to separate the scenes so the switch is little less confusing. Something like a bunch of lines ( - ) between them works.
erickdragon101 chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Wow, this is good. I never would have thought a biker gang would look like a government operation. Write on, and I'll see you as the Dragon flies.
Eveningbreeze of SkyClan chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
People getting the crap beat out of them, how fun to watch. And school's the biggest waste of time in my life so far... I JUST HAD TO DO FIVE PROJECTS IN ONE WEEK. Makes you wonder why I don't update quickly.

Hope you're not stuck with writer's block. What a useless thing that is.

Ratchet out.

P.S.- Do you know how to add stories to your favorites list? Just asking.