Reviews for Heaven in Hell
Kiriata chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Ooh, I really loved this poem. It was something new and refreshing, and the style was unique. The only problem I have is that I feels as if there should be some sort of build-up, towards the relationship Kratos and Raine held, leading to their eventual suicide. However, I suppose in a poem, for it to sound smoothly and all, it can be rather difficult to implement, so I'm not making a big fuss out of that.

So, anyway, I really loved the angst and dark tone. The first and last verse were my faves. Great job. Hope to see more (hopefully Kraine?) poems from you. _
YinYangTigress chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
*cries*

That...was...one...of...the sweetest...things I ever read!
lori true tos Fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
THAT WAS AWESOME!WOW I LUV IT
rice8369 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
hey bunny, come here to get a nice story from you for tomorrow's kratos and raine website fanfiction update.. anyway, i am thinking of taking this poem to be our feature presentation for tomorrow... or i will start doing a long story for u.. hows that.. see u at the kratos and raine forum.

xo.
Starr chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT! Squee! Awesome! Squee! Sad... Kratos is so nice... *sob* BWA! WA WA!
HealingWind chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Sad, sad poem. But I kinda like it. Probably angsty too, but if that poem wouldn't be angsty, it wouldn't be the same, would it?
Dance of the Crazed chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I loved it! I almost cried.
Scarlet Kratos chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Aw... That was so sad, but so sweet...

I couldn't expect anything else from AB, right? XD
Hamayu chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
So sad, yet so beautiful Usagi-chan! Simply wonderful! And an awesome idea too. (Wai! _ Fluffy too! *points at the kiss that Riane and KRatos are having*)

Raine: !