Reviews for Fallen Prey
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 9/2/2008
great story
Silviara chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
hey, just to tell you i notice you review a lot of stories. thats good! when i finally get my lazy butt on to the computer chair and start typing the stories would you review me? I want your autograph too. *takes out paper and pen*
Silviara chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Thanks for the stories! I would have replied sooner if I wasn't in camp.:( But now im back and will try being here as much as possible!
Silviara chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
wonderful work, you made my cousin's jelous! :) Keep going and when im done you'll get a cookie for inspiring me! *oven dings in the background*
CraneLee chapter 14 . 5/10/2007
the woman that 'found a way' is Raven right. Because if it isn't that whole part made no since. Though then I wonder who the hell the stranger is.

Dum dum dum
CraneLee chapter 13 . 5/10/2007
I'm confused. ONe point in this chapter Raven's happy, then confused, then everyone hates her, then she's crazy, everyone hates her more, she get's all sad, a demon posseses Robin, and she dies. Alot happened in this story. Frankly I'm worn out just reading it.

Poison's Ivy chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
that was good to read(nt in a perverted way)-just wanted 2let u knw)

it was awesome, really, glad it came 2 me when it was finished!
Elissar chapter 14 . 9/20/2005
Cool, that was great! Get the Second part up ASAP
Crystaltear CT chapter 14 . 9/20/2005
Hm... That chapter confused me. o.O GOod though.
Dragoon23 chapter 13 . 9/19/2005

This chapter is VERY well written.

good job.
Silent Murderess chapter 12 . 9/17/2005
a sequel would be goodness! please update soon!
Dragoon23 chapter 12 . 9/16/2005
cool chap. and another cliff hanggy.

i wonder what's slade up to? to get his apprentice back? Oo?
Dragoon23 chapter 11 . 9/12/2005
a cliffhanger. a cliffhanger?

I really like this story. Raven kicks ASS! and she's not all 2d. I think one could get the feel of her as a real person.

good job.

update soon please.
Elissar chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
Keep this open if you can, let it be an all out war, Raven goes back to the Titans and they fight to save the world from her brother Markus who wants to rule the world just like daddy. War is fun.
BanishedKnight chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
Love it, LM. Keep on writing.