Reviews for White Waters
missrynne chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I get this feeling that Aerith was pulling Cloud to her, like inviting him to just die with her, but that might just be me. Amazing fic anyway, didn't realize Cloud was cutting himself until I re-read; way putting a suicide scene without actually showing the details.
fliip chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This story had a great fusion of depression and happiness. While overall his longing and loneliness made this very dark, the ending still seemed "happy" if you will. I very much enjoyed this, thank you for writing. :)
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
o.o! oh wow, cloud's way to suicidal. lol. well, it was still very awesome. keep on writing! .
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was awesome. I know you called it a dark fic, but I felt that the ending was happy. I enjoyed reading it very much, your writing is excellent. Thank you for writing such a stellar piece.
nanirain chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
wow... just wow. im really pretty jealous of your talent. you can hold a story like this and its so well and it has so much and its only one chapter. and im torn between being happy for them and being heartbroken and just wow...

super super super greatness. thank u.
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Aw... creepy and well...sad, but it's nice. Clorith always leave me breathless :sigh:
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely marvelous. I love how you captured Cloud's grief in such detail! Aerith truly is more important than life! Hah, that'll teach the Cloti fans! Great work, I hope to see more!

Love Billie
runningintriangles chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Oh wow. That was...just...wow. Beautiful. I'm speechless! This is an awesome fic, keep writing. I really am impressed (believe me, that's hard to do
everwhite chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
wow... that was haunting
Merrin chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I just cant seem to stop re-reading this great work
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Lyrical, descriptive and darkly beautiful! It's a very thoughtful, poetic look at the outcome of deep grief.
murky burning chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Oh, thank you so much! THIS is the kind of Cleris fanfic I'm looking for! (I don't want none of that resurrection stuff...) It's both sad and beautiful at the same time, but I love it. Anything for Cloud and Aeris to be together. You write magnificently!
SomniumSeeker chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Usually I'm a big Nazi about spelling and such, but this story was just so beautiful, I had to make an exception and adore it nonetheless.

Very, very rarely does a story make up for spelling mistakes with such a graceful, evocative plot. I love this! Just fix the spelling, and it will be absolutely flawless.
SlowGraffiti chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow, that was excellent. One of the best darker pieces I've ever read.
kazoua chapter 1 . 8/20/2005