Reviews for You Found Me Too Late
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was really good! You don't have to say that you "attempted" to make it sad, because you did.

Kat
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
T.T poor Raine.
Dextral chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
You want to hear my honest review?

You ready?

Here it comes...

I thought this was possibly one of the most depressing fanfictions I have EVER read. I cannot begin to describe how horrible I felt reading the last few paragraphs of the story - I practically cried. I believe I even made that annoying "ooh" sound that people make when something sad happens. I NEVER do that. EVER. And yet, your story made me. As I write this immediate review to this story, I'm quite seriously recovering from almost crying, wiping away a bit of tears that formed up. That's just humiliating for me. Then again, it's a compliment for you, so.

A really high score of 10/10. My favorite ToS story I have ever read, seriously. In fact, one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
ferd welsh chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
You sick minded fool. what the hell do you think your douing. you perverted asshole.
funkymoleperson chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Aww...KK! That WAS sad. It made me all sniffly and stuff. Prolly cause I love Lloyd/Raine and I can't stand to see Raine all sad, but, anyway. That, and I just can't imagine Lloyd anything remotely on the borderlines of being a cynic. It was interesting. I liked it, even if it had a perhaps...unsastifying ending? Well, life isn't all muffins and warm fuzzies. I'm just glad you wrote something despite being on hiatus. :)

Ta!

-funkymoleperson
nintendofanatic chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I love this story. While I love Raine, it's not the worst thing to see not everything work out. Anyway, this is going on my favorites!
Luray123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
You did a very nice job of making it sad! I loved it.
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow... That was really good. Poor Raine... No one ever made an effort to keep in contact with her, but then again, she didn't exactly try to keep in touch, either. It's the life of a pessimist, I suppose.

Your description of how Lloyd grew in those five years was extremely interesting. Even the gentle idealist eventually faces the truth about what it means to be innocent and to be worldly.

Great job!
DeadEdBoy chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Absolutely great. The characters were portrayed just as they should be, the sad mood gave the story a feel to it, and it was overall written very well. Although I would have liked Lloyd to love her back, it's still very good, as I cannot expect everything to be the same.

*adds to Raine/Lloyd C2*
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I really like this, how not everything turned out all right, even though the worlds have been reunited (which I personally think would have just caused a lot more problems). Your Raine and Lloyd here have been affected by their experiences, with wonderful character development, and you've done a great job of making me really feel for Raine. The essay at the end seemed to be dropped in a bit er... clunkily (but I'm terrible at endings so am not really one to comment) and it was nice irony how Raine was supposed to be assessing other people's views of love from her adult perspective and ended up agreeing with her student (as she had with Lloyd too).