Reviews for Predator: The Awakening
Guest chapter 31 . 4/12/2015
Please please please please Finish writing this write the chapter fast that ending just about killed ME. I like your writing and don't really think to review anyone so your actually really lucky. I wanna know what happens to Ron Harry and with the romance. Please. Thank you,

Daisy A.
Ps. This story is one of the greatest and I think that Ginny and draco should have wound up together too. Or at the very least Hermione and draco. And you would be surprised at the younger people today about the sex God thing. Also your right about Harry and Ginny not being as good sounding. But it IS also kind of sweet at the same time you have to admit. Harry potter the sixth one to be honest had they added anymore on the Dumbledore death scene... well I cringe because when I read the BOOK I cried my eyes out. The movie had they made it any worse screw heart broken I would be having heart failure. Please finish the story though thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/11/2015
Omg loved it
Your a good writer and I usually read really long books with really long chapters so... the short chapters here make me feel like I'm getting somewhere not that they're that short I just mean comparatively.
-Daisy A
Little Rowen chapter 31 . 6/24/2012
I honestly don't know how many times I've read this story now. And I'm STILL waiting for the next chapter. Please please please update. I rarely review and I even more rarely read a story more than once.
SusanMarieS chapter 31 . 1/28/2010
OMG i thought i had picked a completed story. gr arg this will never be completed. it was really god. to.
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 31 . 9/30/2009
OMG!

You live in France?

What's it like? Do you speak french? I wish I could move there! :D

I'm glad to hear your not abanding this fic! Hope you have time to update soon!
Who Died of Ennui chapter 31 . 9/29/2009
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER.

But hoorah for vague-potentiality-of-new-chapter-very-soon-if-we're-really-good!
carconee chapter 30 . 8/30/2009
I love your story, please update soon!
iloveetomfelton chapter 30 . 8/19/2009
This chapter was so good! can't wait til the next one!
mjmusiclover chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
this is an amazing story even though i'm kinda a huge dramione fan

i love the love/hate relationship between ginny & draco, it's kinda makes more

& i look forward to more as you & your fics rock
padfootedmoony chapter 30 . 8/3/2009
great job with this one! I cant wait for the next one! I have to know what happens now that myrtle let that slip
Who Died of Ennui chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
Yes! Every story needs at least one Prefects' Bath scene. Someday, I want someone to write a fic set ENTIRELY in the Bath. Harry Potter and the Pruney Fingers?

"looking ruffled and exhausted" - Are you going to make Harry/Draco go all Frodo/Sam on me here?

I liked this chapter. Awkwardly loving naked teenagers! It was sappy, but what with all the bad shit going down, a little sap now and then doesn't hurt.
witches with awesomeness chapter 30 . 7/27/2009
Awesome chapter! Loved the bath scene! Anniversaries!

Also I completely agree with your assessment of the movie. Though I do think it was better than the 3rd, 4th, and 5th movies... but maybe that is because I liked this book better.
Leigh151 chapter 30 . 7/26/2009
I loved this chapter! especially Mertle's comment on "not as pretty as the last one" LOL Draco's got some explaining to do... looking forward to the next chapter!
CJaylynn26 chapter 30 . 7/25/2009
I saw it at the midnight showing and me and my best friend were neraly laughing are heads off at the ron and romilda thing. "Isn't the moon pretty?" but I agree, the lighting the wands thing was really stupid. OH! And great chapter!
The Elegant Egotist chapter 30 . 7/25/2009
(Sorry im a little late reviewing...)

Let's start with your chapter, then we'll move onto HBP...

You really don't give yourself enough credit. I think this was a more meaningful chapter than anything else. While it didn't have tons of content, it still got some important things across.

I like that Ginny's still resisting our delicious Malfoy. Good for her. And you've really gotten the point across that while she was pissed and trying to get back at Ron, she still loves her brother dearly and wants to be there to hold his hand and make sure he's alright. I love that your Ginny is like that. Family's important to her even though Ron does nothing but upset her and want to protect her from the "big bad Malfoy". Great job!

I also like that you've put emphasis on Hermione believing Draco...because we all know if Hermy trusts him then the two oafs will, as well. I really enjoyed the scene where she pulls Gin off to the side and asks her if she's sure of Draco. I thought that was a great scene. So, once again, great job!

I really hope Blaise is okay. I know when people go off to do sinister things...like getting the Dark Mark...It changes them sometimes. I hope he remains Draco's best friend and not some brainwashed idiot. Although, if he were to have been brainwashed in anyway, it could really take your story to a deeper, darker level. I know whatever you decide to do will be awesome, either way.

Favorite line of the story...

"Fuck Potter for getting you that stupid thing," - Draco

Haha. I really do think the mood bracelet was an awesome idea. I like that Draco is finally unable to lie about his emotions...at least to her. That's really...sweet. :D And the scene in the prefect bathroom was endearing. Ginny got very embarrassed and I thought it really was true to her personality. She may act a certain way and talk "trash"...but she still hasn't had all that experience. It was completely cute and...as I said before, endearing. :D

"Not as pretty as the last one..."

Oh Myrtle, you hateful slag. Im sorry...I've just never liked Myrtle for the simple fact that she's a bit creepy. And I don't mean in a ghost way. I mean in a perverted, weird way. I keep remembering that scene from GoF where she's watching Harry take a bath...and she talks about watching Cedric taking a bath...It's just odd. But I've never liked her. Sorry.

Anyway, update as quickly as possible because...the nargles have misplaced my things and refuse to return them unless they get an update. Hey, im just passing along the message. :D

Now my response to your "HBP" review...

Okay...let me just start by saying I completely agree about Ginny. I see her as a feisty, intelligent woman who's wicked with a wand. In the movie, she's not exciting in the least bit. And im with you about the whole RoR scene. "Close your eyes so you won't be tempted" Wtf? It looked so forced that I had to turn my head away. I couldn't watch them kiss.

Draco was amazing! Easily one of the best performances of the entire film, along with Severus and Bella. When Draco cried, I wanted to cry. On man. Emotional stuff. He was brilliant. Young!Tom was excellent, as well...and completely hot. Speaking of which...

Did you notice that the entire Slytherin house was nothing but a whole lot of "hot"? Wow. And Pansy was gorgeous...It's kinda hard for me to "strongly dislike" her now. I didn't see one unattractive Slytherin student. That makes me very happy for some reason. :D

And the part where Harry just watched Dumbledore get killed ate my arse. I hate that he just freaking' stood there. At least in the book he couldn't move. Ugh. And the whole "lets unite and all raise our wands" bid was retarded. I've been looking forward to the fight between Aurors and Death Eaters (in HBP) for a long time and it was cut? Wtf? Along with "House of Gaunt" and "Dumbledore's funeral" being cut, as well? Wtf again? Ugh. I thought these two scenes were more important to the plot than most others they just "made up" to toss in there. I don't know what these people are thinking but if they mess up Deathly Hallows...Im going to write a letter. (Dun dun DUN)

Lol. Anyway, sorry this is too long, by the way. Im done.