Reviews for Naruto's Break
Sighs
pikachucat chapter 7 . 6/28
awesome more please
JustADamFrenchFr chapter 8 . 6/7
Please update, I really like this story, and I want to know how Naruto's problem is solved, and understand the plot better. So, Naruto had an onee-chan and she was killed trying to protect Naruto as a child. When she died, he discarded the memory of her death and made up a new ending to where she just left the village. Then Naruto-nii came and befriended him, being his heart and bottling his emotions and memories to keep Naruto stable, but due to the abuse he lost his ability to cope and Naruto-nii "died", leaving Naruto with scattered memories and random emotion flashes. I'm guessing the fire thing is pure rage trying to escape, and the voice telling him how to use it is Naruto-nii, trying to help Naruto a bit, so he fades in and out depending on Naruto's state of mind.
Buckshotredemption chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
update soon please
pikachucat chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
cool more please
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Interesting.
My Solitude chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Interesting chapter. I hope you update soon.
claw06 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
when are you going to update?I hope it's soon.
venus cabrera chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
nice but how long are you going to be writer block? its been awhile but im afriend you won't finish it . but keep up the good work.
HufflepuffGleek chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
Good job on the story. _
EverD chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
This is an interesting and amusing fanfiction, though I sorta want to know what happened to Kakashi and the others. Anyway, please up-date soon!
ShIt chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
I like it very much
tobi number1 fan chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
how dose it end
tobi number1 fan chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
tobi. (tobi) yes. (me) naruto is lonle cheer him up. (tobi) ok aww some one needs a hug
tobi number1 fan chapter 6 . 2/19/2008