Reviews for With You
joy chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
It is true. Your writing is different somehow and amazing. You truly have a future ahead. Amazing plot too
Egyptian Warrior chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE!

FIRESTAR
Whisper184 chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
great story, cant wait to read more! update soon plz :)
amanda chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Holy shit. I've only read the first chapter, but I'm already entranced. I literally got shivers while reading this chapter. You have wonderful writing, and I really do hope that you write more Dramione. (:

You probably know this, but Hermione's eyes aren't green. Any particular reason why you changed them?
E.C Silence chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Wow, I love this fic. It's written really well and Draco is so deep, just like I always thought he would be under that cold, heartless exterior. I love the end of this chapter and the next will be awesome, I'm sure of it!
Angel Girl5 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
I like where this story is going, can't wait to read more!
tiger126 chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
dude, you are a seriously good writer! I can't wait until you update again cuz this story is totally awesome. :) Good on you (y)
Holly.Owl.Eyes chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Heyy, i love what you write;; i'm a writer too and your stories inspire me to a great length! plz write more of "With You" soon!
IsabellaPaige chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
This story is really good. I hope you write more soon.
Alana84 chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Another awesome chapter, Draco wants to teach, that's so sweet and he's truly an enigma, isn't he? And they're actually having a civilized conversation, how cute, hehe! Plz update soon...
Magma Rose chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
I really like where this story is going! You are a very talented writer, please continue!
Alana84 chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
Another awesome chapter, loved it. Very well written as always, about portraying Draco's persona, you're doing a very good job! And yeah Hermione would try to save him from evil, that was also very good. I love the conversation in this chapter, it's well written and very soulfull(can I say that?). Anyway, plz update soon...
shutupanddrinktea chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
love,love,love the story
alienstarburst chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Enjoying the updates. Looking forward to see what happens next.
sirius chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
this fic is really good write more please. update soon! good job