Reviews for CSI: Death by Chocolate
Wow! I'm not sure what else to say but I think wow covers most of it. Excellent story!
The Sithspawn chapter 16 . 6/26
Poor Charlie :(

I'm upset about Charlie but this is a great fic! :D

It was very touching to see how Verruca and Violet changed. I especially liked how you shipped Charlie/Verruca, you wouldn't think it would work it it really does :)

Great Work!:D:D:D
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 6/10
This was the strangest, coolest, and most fun crossover ever in the history of the universe.
Lynne chapter 16 . 1/14
This is, quite possibly, the best thing that I've read in ages. THIS IS A JOB WELL DONE.
BlAcK-vAlEnTiNe chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
This had me smiling and laughing so much my sister thinks I went insane -
synchrotwitch chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
This was truly an amazing story. Combining the seriousness of CSI with the whimsy of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was genius! I loved every chapter (yes, even the one that ripped my heart out when Wonka was informed of Charlie's death). And just so you know, the only reason I found this fic was because it was listed on some Best FanFics Ever Written site ( clearly I am not alone in loving this story). Thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to write it!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
I know the CSI Las Vegas crew gets some crazy deaths to investigate but this would have to take the grand prize...and I love it! This story was brilliant!
synchrotwitch chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
"it was full of a thick, watchful silence" Your writing is magnificent! That line gave me chills!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Oh god this is brilliant!
And you haven' pulled punches and made all the wonka stuff non-magical! I love that!
TheDrEamSpEcTraL chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Oh my god, I needed to teel you something so stupid. Do you believe if I tell you, during the all story I was reading "Greg Sanders" but I always pictured Hodges in my mind, probably I like him or for it made more sense to myself.
What a retard XD
TheDrEamSpEcTraL chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Hello! Thank you for this marvelous story of yours The crossover is definitely weird but you manage to make it work! You understood the characters very well, even though Grissom seems too much down to earth and grumpy? I don't recall exactly how he was in the TV Show (it's been a long time, since I saw an episode with him) but I believed he was the kind to enjoy the odd things and raising an eyebrow
Anyway. I'll check your profile to seek for any other story like this. I really enjoyed it!
slopes chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Wow... I like crime shows, but not CSI. I like Willy Wonka, but don't read fanfics about him...and yet, this story has had me cracking up for years. Sorry for not reviewing sooner...but just in case you still read this or anyone else does, this story is great for anyone! I showed it to someone who does not read fanfics, and they thought it was hilarious! I hope more people get to enjoy it!
Kenya Starflight chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
I just have to tell you - cracky crossover or not, this was an amazingly well-done (not to mention HILARIOUS) story. I found it via TV Tropes, and I have to say that as a longtime CSI fan, I think you did a great job of blending the show with the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" universe. Mixing two such wildly different franchises is no mean feat, and you managed to do it without darkening up the "CCF" universe too much.

Great job! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
I just finished reading this for the second time, I love this fic so much. It was great to see the mundane world of CSI with the fantastic world of Willy Wonka, as well as seeing what has become of the lucky contests (poor Charlie, though...) Still, excellent nice job of taking a strange concept and making it actually *work*.