Reviews for CSI: Death by Chocolate
Larklyn chapter 16 . 9/17
Wow. This crossover should probably really not have worked. Somehow you managed to mesh these two completely different shows seamlessly. Brilliant.
stormyskies73 chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
This was really good! And this review is coming from someone who never really liked Roald Dahl and hasn't watched CSI in a while. I got here through TVTropes and it sounded weird enough that I'd be into it. And I was. Thank you for writing it.
Greenie chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
Well. May I just say I have been wonderfully entertained! I don't even watch CSI!
Sonicdale chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
This story was a gem among gravel. I didn't expect such fun, and a great melding of story lines. I liked it immensely. Good work.
Turrislucidus chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Yep. Edward Gorey. Just so.
Turrislucidus chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
That is so appropriately, antiseptically sad, and at the same time so visceral. Gosh! It's downright remarkable.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
Wow! I'm not sure what else to say but I think wow covers most of it. Excellent story!
The Sithspawn chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
Poor Charlie :(

I'm upset about Charlie but this is a great fic! :D

It was very touching to see how Verruca and Violet changed. I especially liked how you shipped Charlie/Verruca, you wouldn't think it would work it it really does :)

Great Work!:D:D:D
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
This was the strangest, coolest, and most fun crossover ever in the history of the universe.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Amazing
Lynne chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
This is, quite possibly, the best thing that I've read in ages. THIS IS A JOB WELL DONE.
BlAcK-vAlEnTiNe chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
This had me smiling and laughing so much my sister thinks I went insane -
synchrotwitch chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
This was truly an amazing story. Combining the seriousness of CSI with the whimsy of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was genius! I loved every chapter (yes, even the one that ripped my heart out when Wonka was informed of Charlie's death). And just so you know, the only reason I found this fic was because it was listed on some Best FanFics Ever Written site ( clearly I am not alone in loving this story). Thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to write it!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
I know the CSI Las Vegas crew gets some crazy deaths to investigate but this would have to take the grand prize...and I love it! This story was brilliant!
synchrotwitch chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
"it was full of a thick, watchful silence" Your writing is magnificent! That line gave me chills!