Reviews for CSI: Death by Chocolate
LastScorpion chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
What a terrific crossover! I really enjoyed reading it.
ShadesofGrey18 chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
Wow... okay... um... I feel that I can honestly say that that was one of the most interesting crossover stories that I've ever read. Entertaining, yet dramatic, and despite all the whimsy, it still works! This is definitely getting fav'd.
Karg42 chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
This shouldn't work. These are two completely different settings that in no way, shape, or form can be mixed together and still make sense. And yet, somehow, it totally works. Hat's off to you for doing the impossible.
al28894 chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
Tv Tropes, you've done it again ! At first, when I stumbled upon this, the mere thought of Willy Wonka and CSI was awkward at best, disastrous at worst. However, after reading through the story and coming at last to the ending of it all, I can honestly say that; I'm proud, and humbled, to have been more wrong. In this site full of misspellings and broken fanfics, yours truly are a diamond in a dungheap. Amazing. Simply amazing.
Torchkit chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Looks like my searches on TvTropes struck gold again. Anyway...

I haven't watched CSI in a long time, but the characterization seemed spot on.
Torchkit chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
L
Anne Oying chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Wow... this is... "Like magic"

Really! You managed to combine a crime show (of all things) with what was originally a childrens novel and it worked perfectly! This had to be one of the best fics I'll ever read!

Just... wow.
creativesm75 chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
cool
Anonymous chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
This... This is the most amazing thing I've ever read.

Thank you for thinking of this.
Less Wrong chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
This... what is this I don't even...
Tera Earth chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
This is probably the strangest crossover I have ever read in my entire life...and I loved it! The way you managed to seamlessly combine both stories into one without destroying either one in the process. And this last chapter was my favorite. The smile never left my face.
Fugacity chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
I read this entire story with a stupid smile on my face.

Thank you.

Just... Thank You.
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
You, oh wise one, have made my brain explode. And I mean that as the most sincere compliment I have given to date. By all means, you took two fandoms from opposite genres and created something magical. The Johnny Depp jokes were great. Just imagining Greg flailing around like a muppet with excitement, the look of sheer confusion on Grissom's face, Mrs. Beauregard getting her just desserts...priceless. Thank you. Thank you for making me smile. The world really does need more magic.

Luv,

FD
Califaction chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
This is a really good fanfic! I love how you faithful you were to the CSI format; the style, plot, dialogue and everything were so CSI that it could have been an episode. All the characterizations were good, and I especially like how delicate you were with Wonka and the Oompa Loompas, managing to make their grief and emotions real without being forced or compromising their canon dispositions. The one dull spot for me was that it was Charlie who was killed. I never got over it. "No! Not Charlie!" I liked the plot, though-I was on pins and needles wondering who the killer was, and the way you wrote all the former golden ticket winners was great. Also, if anyone was going to investigate Charlie's murder I'm glad you made it the CSI guys! I also like how well you wrote the characters' interaction with Wonka's magic-scientific disbelief warring with a spirit of inquiry and especially an openness to wherever the evidence leads, which is the foundation of the CSI mindset. The scene when Greg called Gil about the fireworks and the mass spectrometer was beautiful. And of course if any CSI was going to take up with Wonka, it would be Greg. You did Greg's character and reaction to Wonka especially well; it made me smile a lot to think that he could find a place where his whimsy would be rewarded and not just tolerated. Thank you for writing and posting!
Qwizbo chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
When I first stumbled upon this fic, the thought of a CSI and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory crossover was awkward at best, and appaling at worst. I read it expecting something near to a bad drug trip. I wasn't expecting something this good. This story is unusual, but it's well-written and, to be honest, awesome. Good work.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »