Reviews for More than Goodnight
ellensin787 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
yea you better!:)
liberty-phoenix chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
This is very good. Hope you update soon.
purplekitten7 chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
hopefully?its bad enough that u let us in a cliff now u say you will update hopefully?jk jk not that mad but ...i dont know what i am anyways updated SOON and i am loving the story so far A SECRET LET UNTOLDED u should have that as the name as the next chapter!_
GoldenPotterFan chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
This is really a good story. I lkie it that Hermione is not such a good-girl anymore
HellHathNoFuryLikeMine chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Hey,

I've never read A fred Hermione. I've read a Fred Harry, wicth was slitly weird I'm okay with gay people that story was weird though. Ant ways I do Hope that you update soon.
supreme ruler of llamas chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
no! not another cliffhanger!

but, seriously, you might want to consider upping the rating. just a thought.

I love the pairing! I never would have thought of it, but i love it!
tootsieXpopXdiscovery chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
HURRY! I need to know what happens! Update soon! Good writing! :) :D :P ;)
CiceroGuided chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
hehe...MORE! I WANT MORE! plz
hilariousity22 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE. And do it fast. I love your story. It is rare to find a really good Fred/Hermione fic and you have a good one. That is why you must update and update fast.
kumara chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
could you email me when you update (if you're still writing this story, that is) because this site isnt letting me login so i can put you under alert (
Cathy-Gisela chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
just one word...AWESOME!
Dopey91 chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
very good, i love romances about fred and george...very cute! im not much on hermione and fred but thats ok, i can deal. i love the story line, but i dunno about the whole hermione trying to be sexy, that kinda grossed me out, but everything else is so slammin! keep it up!

dopey
cate chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
wow...so good! keep writing! i want to know what happens...YAY!
brilliantblonde9 chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
can't wait for the 3rd chapter!
brilliantblonde9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005