Reviews for Exchanged
Sxr chapter 1 . 4/20
Too americanized for me. Extremely au and it oc rather than ooc. I hate stories that are oc and just tag anime chara names as if its still the same person.
read; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
seikkyokuka chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Haha this is awesome
heartfeltmeaning chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
this chapter is also a great one
heartfeltmeaning chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
damn dude power to you for writing this awesome chapter
heartfeltmeaning chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
this is cool
Claywind chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
This was again, truly stunning. You continue to amaze me with your incredible talent and sensitiveness. I just LOVE this story, the characters and places you created and the way you depicted the ones from the original manga.
Do I need to say more about your impressive talent ?
You're the best. Keep on like that.

Thank you for your writing.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Read;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Write sequel soon please love it.
BlueCamellia chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Well, I hope your happy with yourslef young lady! *puts hands on hips* thanks to you, I have not slept at all, being demonically driven to finish your story in one night and all.
And now, after a sleepless night, I am off to baby sit two small children who each have the energy of your Tai. Multiplied. By a hundred. When they're asleep.

But, due to the sheer amount of FUCKING AWESOME in this story, i shall forgive you. :) Because im a forgiving person. This was brilliant, the dry humour, the plot, the war, god...everything in it was perfect. I'm actually tempted to print it out and put it in a small folder, so I can pick it up and loose myself in your imagination when ever I want.

Very good show old girl. Very good show. xD
AStory2Tell chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
To be honest, I wasn't too sure about this fic! I only started it because I saw Rhiannon and got super excited because that's my name(: But I'm really glad I decided to read it! It's interesting and fun and nothing like I've read before! On to the next chapter...
xheyxhaleyx chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
LOVED IT
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Wonderful :)
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
i know i say this every year, but i wish you had written that sequel!