Reviews for Exchanged
Wow! I feel like I have a million things to say about this, but let's settle for a few.

I remember when I read this the first time, in all my 14-year-old glory. I'd just started _really_ learning English and I'm afraid half the words baffled me. What really stayed in my memory was Rin's American name, and how lovely the first person pov was. You write it well.

I also really like your writing style; it reminds me of myself, sort of, in that I feel we have similar senses of humor. I'm not that accomplished as a writer, but I feel like if I was, my text would resemble this :).

Your Rin is a lovely character. She's wholesome and believable, and so much more real than many of the one- or two-dimensional Rins so many sess/rin fics depict. Your Rin is absolutely three-dimensional and so fucking real it almost hurts. Her emotions and motivations are described wonderfully.

The plot was beautifully built and did not leave me wanting. The ending is perfectly timed, the twists and turns kept me on my toes. Everything comes together perfectly.

Thank you for writing this!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
I am pleasantly surprised by this story - I have skipped over it several times because I don't like to think of Rin being called anything else and I can be picky about AU stories, but I am honestly so surprised by how much I enjoyed every part of this story. Extremely interesting idea, I was hooked from the beginning. I love the characterization and how it didn't seem cheesy or a cop out in the way that you blended Rin and her past lives. It was craftfully done and well explained, and I am very hopeful that there might be a continuation some day. A lot of action for a short story and i loved every minute of it.
kagomeLove2 chapter 6 . 2/9/2017
Not bad. So she is not the reincarnation? But her grand mother was? Ok! How come Sesshoumaru did not feel the grand mother then? This Rhiannon is full of energy.
kagomeLove2 chapter 3 . 2/9/2017
Love this story so far, the problem I have is that she is European not Japanese. I love my Rin to be Japanese. Also she is a reincarnation of Rin, why is she easily referring to herself as Rin? A reincarnation is another person altogether, Kagome never refered to herself as Kikyo. She refused to be and claimed her identity. This Rhiannon is quick to be Rin. Also, Sesshoumaru is already in love with her ? That is too much for me to accept. His soul should at least try and know, love this new person based on who she is. She is not Rin, just a reincarnation. Inuyasha did fell in love with Kagome because of who she was not because of the fact that she was Kikyo reincarnation. But the story is nice. I have to be honest when I read it, I have to put original Rin in my head to enjoy it. No offence but I prefer Inuyasha characters to stay what they are and not be europeanised, if not, it feels as if I am reading about other characters and not Inuyasha.. on to next chapter.
Sxr chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Too americanized for me. Extremely au and it oc rather than ooc. I hate stories that are oc and just tag anime chara names as if its still the same person.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
seikkyokuka chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Haha this is awesome
heartfeltmeaning chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
this chapter is also a great one
heartfeltmeaning chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
damn dude power to you for writing this awesome chapter
heartfeltmeaning chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
this is cool
Claywind chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
This was again, truly stunning. You continue to amaze me with your incredible talent and sensitiveness. I just LOVE this story, the characters and places you created and the way you depicted the ones from the original manga.
Do I need to say more about your impressive talent ?
You're the best. Keep on like that.

Thank you for your writing.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Read;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Write sequel soon please love it.
BlueCamellia chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Well, I hope your happy with yourslef young lady! *puts hands on hips* thanks to you, I have not slept at all, being demonically driven to finish your story in one night and all.
And now, after a sleepless night, I am off to baby sit two small children who each have the energy of your Tai. Multiplied. By a hundred. When they're asleep.

But, due to the sheer amount of FUCKING AWESOME in this story, i shall forgive you. :) Because im a forgiving person. This was brilliant, the dry humour, the plot, the war, god...everything in it was perfect. I'm actually tempted to print it out and put it in a small folder, so I can pick it up and loose myself in your imagination when ever I want.

Very good show old girl. Very good show. xD