Reviews for Exchanged
heartfeltmeaning chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
this chapter is also a great one
heartfeltmeaning chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
damn dude power to you for writing this awesome chapter
heartfeltmeaning chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
this is cool
Claywind chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
This was again, truly stunning. You continue to amaze me with your incredible talent and sensitiveness. I just LOVE this story, the characters and places you created and the way you depicted the ones from the original manga.
Do I need to say more about your impressive talent ?
You're the best. Keep on like that.

Thank you for your writing.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Read;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Write sequel soon please love it.
BlueCamellia chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Well, I hope your happy with yourslef young lady! *puts hands on hips* thanks to you, I have not slept at all, being demonically driven to finish your story in one night and all.
And now, after a sleepless night, I am off to baby sit two small children who each have the energy of your Tai. Multiplied. By a hundred. When they're asleep.

But, due to the sheer amount of FUCKING AWESOME in this story, i shall forgive you. :) Because im a forgiving person. This was brilliant, the dry humour, the plot, the war, god...everything in it was perfect. I'm actually tempted to print it out and put it in a small folder, so I can pick it up and loose myself in your imagination when ever I want.

Very good show old girl. Very good show. xD
AStory2Tell chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
To be honest, I wasn't too sure about this fic! I only started it because I saw Rhiannon and got super excited because that's my name(: But I'm really glad I decided to read it! It's interesting and fun and nothing like I've read before! On to the next chapter...
xheyxhaleyx chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
LOVED IT
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Wonderful :)
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
i know i say this every year, but i wish you had written that sequel!
Taraah36 chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Hahaha what a shock for her parents! I wonder where it goes from here?

Please continue to write I've enjoyed your stories this long! I'd love to read more!
Taraah36 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Wow! Kick ass indeed!
Taraah36 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Haha! Rin has had an adventure for her life time! I'm so happy she pregnant but it is a bit soon. I'm so glad the traitor and her maid are dead! Ugh filthy wench!

I wonder what's going on with Sesshomaru? That demon has a mind like no other. Trust him to have ALL the angles covered!

And now for the warning to inu and kags. I wish kagome would get some rosery beads and sit Koga 6 feet deep!
Taraah36 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I knew it! Rin is on fire and this demon is not going to get the best of her. She rough and tough! Show that bitch Rin! And kill that damn MOTO!

I really don't like the lady with the fluttery eyelashes... She screams wrong in so many ways!

I'm off to the next chapter!