Reviews for Survivors
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 2/17
Re-reading for the 4th time I believe. Testament one how much I enjoy this tale.
This was well written and interesting from beginning to end.

Thank you for sharing.
Minerva394 chapter 3 . 1/17
I can always count on your story to gnash my teeth in frustration, bring me to tears and in the end pick me up, thank you!
FangLup chapter 10 . 1/12
This was great!
Thanks for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Loved this story
audiblyausten chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
Wonderful! Thoroughly enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
I stayed up late to read your story. It is wonderful and the final chapter is very tasteful, no need to go into graphic details. That would have diminished the sweetness of their post-war recovery process both physical and emotional, was realistic and touching. I enjoyed seeing Snape continue his healing process as a human being, which wasn't possible with his death at the Battle of Hogwarts. I both laughed and cried as I traveled through the chapters of your story. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Really touched my heart. I look forward to continue reading your work.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2017
You got to the top of the favorites list w/o a smut scene. That’s so amazing! You are amazing! What a wonderful story. :D
WeirdLittleStories chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Thanks for a fun, well-written story. I find this more plausible than a lot of other HG/SS I've read.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
I adored your author's note for this chapter. "They're both very private people who don't like to be watched," indeed. :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
I'm enjoying your story very much; you write really well. I was glad you gave Hermione some good lines while she was being grilled by the minister. Having the entire audience burst into laughter at the idea that she and Snape were lovers while she was a student was a lovely touch. :-)
nedjheret chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
I say deposit the mouse mummy with his socks. Or shorts ..
clausumcormeum chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
Aww, that's so sweet. I love that she just announces her timetable.