Reviews for Survivors
bookworm661 chapter 10 . 4/21
Truly enjoyed reading this story. Keep he stories coming.
I wholeheartedly applaud your decision to NOT revert to pandering smut where it is definitively not warranted. Kudos!

"Fanfic" does NOT equal "smut" regardless of what 90% of the horny teenage/cat lady/'lonely' wife-readers would like for writers to believe. I also wish to heartily applaud you for not lowering yourself to the point where you would write Severus as some pathetic kink-infested "dom". That trite nonsense is an insult to any decent reader.
Emerald Ashes chapter 10 . 4/9
Very sweet and very skillfully done. Hats off to you, good author.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/7
I've read this story before. In fact, probably about a dozen times. And yet, this is the first time that I'm leaving a review. I never knew quite what to say, but I think I've got it figured out now.

To the Reader: This can be a tough story. It's about loss and redemption, about finding respect and recognizing love. The characters are as human as possible, and if you've any empathy at all you'll wince with them, laugh at their successes, and mourn their sorrows. It's a short, powerful read and it's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

To the Author: Thank you for this. You've presented a Damaged but dignified Severus, and a realistically portrayed Hermione. I absolutely adore your work, and this is no different. Thank you for sharing this!
genericbadguy chapter 10 . 4/6
That was a truly enjoyable story. So many people just throw their own self-indulgent fantasies into text like a a three year old throws mashed potatoes unto the wall. But you told a story. A good story. With plot, character development and all my favorite non-treacle-ly sentiment.
riskeybusiness chapter 10 . 3/18
Ohhh that was too cute! I adored it. It was perfect pace and not overly sappy. Thanks for sharing!
deedeebug chapter 1 . 3/14
I have read this before and not left reviews...so now I will, excellent begging!
shaunpollock chapter 1 . 2/17
this is awesome
Arrion chapter 10 . 2/2
I live the way you take cliché and make them work and you don't feel the cliché at all. You story is relly good !
kindaof1 chapter 3 . 1/28
Yayy Hermione...she got him to laugh. I'm Smiling so hard right now.
kindaof1 chapter 2 . 1/28
Sighs. The emotional turmoil he carries inside. Just breaks my heart. Ugh.
Very pretty story. Not too long and without unnecessairy plot lines and characters. Just the things that matter
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 9 . 1/25
Thank you for that stance on the matter. I completely agree.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Adorable.
meg527 chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Love this story! Thank you!