Reviews for Survivors
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 2/2
That was Beautiful Simply Beautiful! Also, I Loved the ending so Bleeping Funnyhahaha
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 2/1
So Cute
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!
sasa chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
This! This is perfect! Come to me and I'll give you a hug...haha
Sammypenny chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
I liked this fic. For some reason, I really liked Severus' disfigurements. I find that most authors won't change his appearance so dramatically unless it is to make it more positive. I do wish there had been more description of how Hermione interacted with him. For example, lots of stories are always talking about gazing into each other's eyes and I would have liked to see the same type of scene now that he only has the one eye. I am confident that you would have been able to describe it elegantly and realistically and I find it hard to imagine on my own.

Cheers,
Sammypenny
Jetsun1119 chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I find it very difficult to stomach explicit sex scenes- I love that you protect Hermione and Severus' privacy.
nightkitty555 chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
yay! now to check for other stories you've written.
nightkitty555 chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
aw, that was cute.
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
awww... he's be attracted to her when he's a bit more well, and at least he's not too frustrated at the moment.
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
i am loving this so much that I have had to comment on every chapter, something I never do.
nightkitty555 chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
love it soo much!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
this is awesome!
Kallanit chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
I realise that this was written before Deathly Hallows was published and that there are aspects of the story you may have written differently had you written it afterwards, but regardless of events, you got the characters just right. Your understanding of the canon characters is one of the best I've come across in fanfic and your portrayal of them is very much in character, with or without the events of Deathly Hallows being taken into consideration.

I particularly enjoyed Hermione laying into Remus. I appreciate that canon Severus was a viciously nasty and cruel man who gave back as good as he got, but the behaviour of the Marauders towards him was unforgivable and in large part the very reason he became that viciously nasty and cruel man. It's good to read a story where excuses aren't made for the Marauders, simply because in canon Severus is mostly a bad guy.
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
_
Fantastica storia!
Ciao!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Thank you for not falling prey to the slavering horny pathetic teenagery smutterati crowd.