Reviews for Survivors
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 10 . 4/16
This was terrifically well written and a very good story! Nice job.
SexySloth chapter 10 . 4/12
Loved it. Going straight to my favorite's list.
SexySloth chapter 2 . 4/12
I've just found this story. I saw, from the publication date, that this has been on for a good long while, but I'm ever so glad I've found it! It is wonderful so far, and I can't wait to move on to the next chapter! Thanks for your lovely writing!
Cheers!
SS
mama123 chapter 10 . 4/10
Beautiful amazing lovely story. Ty foe sharing.
Blumenkasten chapter 10 . 4/7
That was among the best stories I've read in an while :)
Jamelia098 chapter 10 . 3/16
loved it :)
Great story, really enjoyed it!
mysinger chapter 10 . 1/11
However many "clich├ęs" you may have used, you must have done it really well, because I didn't even notice them until you pointed them out. Well done! I look forward to reading more of your work.
mysinger chapter 9 . 1/11
I loved this chapter! It doesn't need smut to be a great story. "Survivors" is warm, human and life-affirming with interesting dialogue and characters you care about. Hermione's reaction to him cutting off the dark mark was perfect. Of course she would ream him out, walking in on that scene unprepared. He's lucky that the worst she called him was 'moron' :)
Avengers4EVER chapter 10 . 1/9
I loved this!
AnnMarie chapter 10 . 1/6
Loved this! I must admit, however, that I was never able to get a clear picture of what Severus really looked like with his injuries.
Jayce chapter 9 . 1/4
This was amazing! I don't like the really graphic sex scenes, so what you did here was perfect!
centava chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Good story and just the right amount of cliches!
centava chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Enjoying this story so far, and I see that you have a fondness for Percy Weasley. This is the second story of yours I've read, and the second appearance of Percy, rather out of the blue. It's nice, as I feel like he's been a bit maligned in JKR's work, and more so in FF.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Awesome story as usual. I do enjoy some hurt/comfort from time to time, and the cliches didn't feel like cliches at all. Also, I read Jane Eyre because of this story and I actually liked it!