Reviews for Survivors
nightkitty555 chapter 10 . 11/15
yay! now to check for other stories you've written.
nightkitty555 chapter 9 . 11/15
aw, that was cute.
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 11/14
awww... he's be attracted to her when he's a bit more well, and at least he's not too frustrated at the moment.
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 11/14
i am loving this so much that I have had to comment on every chapter, something I never do.
nightkitty555 chapter 2 . 11/14
love it soo much!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 11/14
this is awesome!
Kallanit chapter 10 . 9/20
I realise that this was written before Deathly Hallows was published and that there are aspects of the story you may have written differently had you written it afterwards, but regardless of events, you got the characters just right. Your understanding of the canon characters is one of the best I've come across in fanfic and your portrayal of them is very much in character, with or without the events of Deathly Hallows being taken into consideration.

I particularly enjoyed Hermione laying into Remus. I appreciate that canon Severus was a viciously nasty and cruel man who gave back as good as he got, but the behaviour of the Marauders towards him was unforgivable and in large part the very reason he became that viciously nasty and cruel man. It's good to read a story where excuses aren't made for the Marauders, simply because in canon Severus is mostly a bad guy.
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 10 . 9/19
Fantastica storia!
Thank you for not falling prey to the slavering horny pathetic teenagery smutterati crowd.
This is re-read #Idon'tremember and this is STILL one of my favorite chapters!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 10 . 8/7
Just wonderful! Loved it! Thank you soooo much for sharing this story with us. So happy I got to read it. :)
Thank you very much for respecting not only the characters but your own self enough to NOT fall for that "smut makes everything AWESOME!11!" crap. I've stopped reading quite a few stories when they proved to be little more than sex manuals.
DrappleShipper394 chapter 5 . 7/31
Wow I can't believe I'm reading this ten years too late! I just started this story a couple hours ago and I really love it, but this chapter... I just adore what you've done with Percy! That he was a spy inside the ministry all along? And how tender and open he was with Hermione in a totally platonic way?! And how he identified with Hermione and Snape in that way that I'd never thought of before but which was totally apt and perceptive? I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I don't even know if you'll ever read this, it's been ten years, but I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your writing. Hope you're doing well,

Danb86 chapter 10 . 7/7
Amazing! Absolutely loved this fic :) It had all the right clich├ęs but was still very refreshing. I'll be sure to check out your other stories now!