Reviews for Survivors
Great story and well written, also love how realistic the topic manner is presented. I enjoyed and will be checking out your other stories. I love how Hermione took charge and cared for him no matter how much he growled. Also love how she grew protective and got her say at the trial and towards her Head of House. Sad to see it end but perfect.
RhodaBush chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Still fun to reread
SlytherinOwl chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
Hello! I am not one who writes reviews a lot (though I am trying to change that) but I just wanted to say thank you. This is one of the first stories I ever favourited and the story that made me fall in love with Severus and Hermione as a pairing. It is until today - so it has been for five years, a quarter of my life! - my favourite story. It didn't just give me Severus and Hermione, it also gave me Jane Eyre. I had never heard of it before reading your story - and then I devoured it in 2 days. I have read it quite often by now, at least once a year, and it is my favourite novel. So thank you for that as well!
This story is absolutely fantastic and I truly, truly love it and will continue to do so. I don't know whether you're still active on here, but I wanted to take a chance and tell you just how much I appreciate this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Wow. You sound like a lot of fun. Get laid you prude.
William Berkowitz chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
merdamerdamerda merda merda merda merdamerdamerda
merdamerdamerda merda merda merda merdamerdamerda
merdamerdamerda merdamerdamerda merda merda
merdamerdamerda merdamerdamerda merda merda
merdamerdamerda merda merda merda merda
merdamerdamerda merda merda merda merda
tigersmeleth chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
It was an absolute joy to read this story. It was written very well, without the hormones and treacle too!
Lost as Alice-Mad as de Hatter chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
I honestly start gritting my teeth whenever I come across a Snape-Granger pairing because the amount of cliches and the unrealisticness of it is always unbearable. I always ditch those stories, as well, and can go no longer past Chapter 5...if the plot is unique...and Chapter 2, for the extremely cliched ones.

But while reading the first chapter...something about this clicked. I had sped-read the first two chapters and when I was completely hooked over the characters that you seemed to breath life into...I read this slowly and carefully and enjoyed this gem with a great amount of gleefulness...

Because it is honestly HARD, too hard, to find great stories anymore, and I've been on this website for long and have read so much, I've become sort of a veteran in that sense! :D

But this, I love. I love it so much. There should be a Love button, because I would use it at once for your story.

I just loved how you realized that characters develop and can rule the story themselves...all you need to do is just breath a little life in them, and they march right off the page (screen) and into the reader's little heart. I dislike how many readers seem to fantasize the character of Severus Snape, when really, he is a truly bitter and surly man because of his circumstances. I like how you kept him like he really is: it's how this story sort of spoke from its own voice.

Well. I can sing your praises all day, but that doesn't change what you most likely know: you write damn good.

Thanks for the sharing, love. Enjoyed it immensely.
KarukMomma chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Absolutely loved this story. :)
vickety chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Thanks for this story! I appreciate the way you had Snape change slowly.
vickety chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Wow. Powerful chapter!
Dat girl chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
THAT WAS ADORABLE 3 3

Please keep writing, that was the best snape x hermione fanfiction I have ever read
Miaca Whit chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
Well... I told you once and I'll say it again 'You're amazing'.
I simply love your stories M'am
foodgoodmovebad chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Another well-written and amazing story! Just wanted to say that I was particularly impressed by how differently you wrote these characters compared to how you wrote them in Accountable. Also, I'm glad you didn't end the story with Chapter 8 :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
Very prudish A/N...
E-Vector chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
You know, much as I love HG/SS, I think I *would* enjoy a "companionship" fic along these lines.