Reviews for Survivors
shaunpollock chapter 1 . 2/17
this is awesome
Arrion chapter 10 . 2/2
I live the way you take cliché and make them work and you don't feel the cliché at all. You story is relly good !
kindaof1 chapter 3 . 1/28
Yayy Hermione...she got him to laugh. I'm Smiling so hard right now.
kindaof1 chapter 2 . 1/28
Sighs. The emotional turmoil he carries inside. Just breaks my heart. Ugh.
Very pretty story. Not too long and without unnecessairy plot lines and characters. Just the things that matter
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 9 . 1/25
Thank you for that stance on the matter. I completely agree.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Adorable.
meg527 chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Love this story! Thank you!
jensteed chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
This was a beautiful story, really lovely and I thought the ending was great. Fred and George were gas XD
jensteed chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
"I am not a well man" haha the gall of that man, lmao
FanFiclver chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Loved all of it. :)
Extremely well written and thought out- and I honestly love that you don't write lemons.
Followed and favorited.
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
This story is my comfort food. I reread it each time I crave something heartfelt and touching. All the cliches notwithstanding :). My copy of Jane Eyre is also well loved and I have a weak spot for defeated warriors lifted from ashes by earnest young heroines with an inner strength defying the outer fragility.
Sue Donym chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
How I love hurt/comfort fic. ::happy sigh::

I loved this, every bit of it! Thank you for writing!
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Despite the fact that you pulled all the cliches you could think of (or maybe *because* - some narratives become archetypal because they just *work*), this story is an ultimate favorite. I read it three times since it's discovery half a year ago. Give me two more months and I'm back for another reread!
Kurai Ummei chapter 10 . 8/23/2014