Reviews for Survivors
wine witch chapter 10 . 7/3
Thank you for this amazing story!
OzmaofOz chapter 3 . 6/22
Hi there, does feedback mean much, thirteen years after the writing? I hope you are still out there and reading, and receiving your feedback. I'm really enjoying this story, and am grateful to you for writing it. "Accountable" has been one of my favorites since I discovered FFN about 5 years ago, and somehow I only just found my way to "Survivors" in this current episode of engagement with FFN (spring/summer 2018). Thank you for writing. There's nothing like a well-written, sensitive story on FFN (SS/HG preferred), that keeps me in my chair in a short-loop positive feedback loop when I need to be rooted at my desk. Hope you are well, all these years later, and thank you.
amsev chapter 7 . 6/19
Still loving this wonderful, wonderful story. Will have to watch some Firefly to enjoy reading some of your other stories.
vickety chapter 9 . 5/25
Thanks! I just read this again. It was so good!
pixelbun1 chapter 10 . 5/6
an excellent read. very cute, a nice slow buildup, I wish there was a bit more kissy action but it doesn't affect the quality of the fic.
Cobblers chapter 10 . 4/14
Read this for a second time and it’s as great as I remembered. Loved it!
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 4/11
Ahhh this was brilliant. Utterly so. Thank you for writing and sharing! :D
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 2/17
Re-reading for the 4th time I believe. Testament one how much I enjoy this tale.
This was well written and interesting from beginning to end.

Thank you for sharing.
Minerva394 chapter 3 . 1/17
I can always count on your story to gnash my teeth in frustration, bring me to tears and in the end pick me up, thank you!
FangLup chapter 10 . 1/12
This was great!
Thanks for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Loved this story
audiblyausten chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
Wonderful! Thoroughly enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
Perfect
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
I stayed up late to read your story. It is wonderful and the final chapter is very tasteful, no need to go into graphic details. That would have diminished the sweetness of their post-war recovery process both physical and emotional, was realistic and touching. I enjoyed seeing Snape continue his healing process as a human being, which wasn't possible with his death at the Battle of Hogwarts. I both laughed and cried as I traveled through the chapters of your story. Keep writing.