Reviews for Survivors
merdamerdamerda merdamerdamerda merda merda
merdamerdamerda merda merda merda merda
merdamerdamerda merda merda merda merda
tigersmeleth chapter 10 . 8/27
It was an absolute joy to read this story. It was written very well, without the hormones and treacle too!
Lost as Alice-Mad as de Hatter chapter 10 . 8/11
I honestly start gritting my teeth whenever I come across a Snape-Granger pairing because the amount of cliches and the unrealisticness of it is always unbearable. I always ditch those stories, as well, and can go no longer past Chapter 5...if the plot is unique...and Chapter 2, for the extremely cliched ones.

But while reading the first chapter...something about this clicked. I had sped-read the first two chapters and when I was completely hooked over the characters that you seemed to breath life into...I read this slowly and carefully and enjoyed this gem with a great amount of gleefulness...

Because it is honestly HARD, too hard, to find great stories anymore, and I've been on this website for long and have read so much, I've become sort of a veteran in that sense! :D

But this, I love. I love it so much. There should be a Love button, because I would use it at once for your story.

I just loved how you realized that characters develop and can rule the story themselves...all you need to do is just breath a little life in them, and they march right off the page (screen) and into the reader's little heart. I dislike how many readers seem to fantasize the character of Severus Snape, when really, he is a truly bitter and surly man because of his circumstances. I like how you kept him like he really is: it's how this story sort of spoke from its own voice.

Well. I can sing your praises all day, but that doesn't change what you most likely know: you write damn good.

Thanks for the sharing, love. Enjoyed it immensely.
KarukMomma chapter 10 . 7/25
Absolutely loved this story. :)
vickety chapter 10 . 7/20
Thanks for this story! I appreciate the way you had Snape change slowly.
vickety chapter 7 . 7/20
Wow. Powerful chapter!
Dat girl chapter 10 . 7/8
THAT WAS ADORABLE 3 3

Please keep writing, that was the best snape x hermione fanfiction I have ever read
Miaca Whit chapter 10 . 7/3
Well... I told you once and I'll say it again 'You're amazing'.
I simply love your stories M'am
foodgoodmovebad chapter 10 . 6/30
Another well-written and amazing story! Just wanted to say that I was particularly impressed by how differently you wrote these characters compared to how you wrote them in Accountable. Also, I'm glad you didn't end the story with Chapter 8 :)
Very prudish A/N...
E-Vector chapter 6 . 5/23
You know, much as I love HG/SS, I think I *would* enjoy a "companionship" fic along these lines.
GingerboysROCK chapter 10 . 5/14
I cannot tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this- it's just brilliant! A wonderful piece of characterization and an ace take on Severus/Hermione's story. Thank you! x
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 4/30
I always came back, again and again, to re-read this lovely fic.
m-e-l-beatle chapter 10 . 4/22
This was a great read. I loved the courtroom scene. Hermione laying into the Minister like that was what I wanted in Deathly Hallows when he comes to visit. Very well executed.
Tee dree chapter 10 . 4/18
You can write whichever you want first, and whatever you want, because you are sooo talented, and creative!
Thank you for this wonderful story! I confess that In The beginning i thought Severus was too much maimed (maybe i was a little prejudiced) but then i got used To The idea and their love became adorable. Thank you!