Reviews for Survivors
FanFiclver chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Loved all of it. :)
Extremely well written and thought out- and I honestly love that you don't write lemons.
Followed and favorited.
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
This story is my comfort food. I reread it each time I crave something heartfelt and touching. All the cliches notwithstanding :). My copy of Jane Eyre is also well loved and I have a weak spot for defeated warriors lifted from ashes by earnest young heroines with an inner strength defying the outer fragility.
Sue Donym chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
How I love hurt/comfort fic. ::happy sigh::

I loved this, every bit of it! Thank you for writing!
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Despite the fact that you pulled all the cliches you could think of (or maybe *because* - some narratives become archetypal because they just *work*), this story is an ultimate favorite. I read it three times since it's discovery half a year ago. Give me two more months and I'm back for another reread!
Kurai Ummei chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Win.
vaila chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Thank you for the wonderful story I read it in one go.
Misti D chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Loved this story! It was well paced and didn't linger any longer then was necessary to get the point of the story across. It was a very entertaining story! Happy writing.
SeverusHermione chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
I love this fic. I forgot to favorite it the first time I read it and I am glad I found it again. Thanks for writing, it is very good.
Phyllidia chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Sigh. Great chapter. They're partners. Buddies. Pals.
Phyllidia chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Good going. Nice job.
Phyllidia chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Great opening salvo!
Writtenaspr chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
*He did his best to imitate his former, confident...*, that sentence pierces me every single time, I reach it. How do writers creep gently into a person's personal habits? You have Snape in that description, it feels true.
Got to read on..
His tears ...in the bleak night.
This is professional writing, please don't ever not believe in your talent, because it is very alive and vivid.
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This lovely story breathes, exhales humanity. In the classic film with Jack Lemmon and S. Maclaine,
'The key is under the mat', their neighbour, a Yiddish doctor, tells Jack Lemmon that, he has to act as ' a Mensch'. That small scene is in my heart, and this gentle tale of yours is full of How To Be A 'Mensch'.
That is why I love it, and keep coming back to it, You help me forgive, look past, and keep on being a slightly better human being. Vielen Dank. Thank you. Merci mille fois. Grazie
Do keep on writing fics.
( Odd, how English has devolved): lol rit mor plz.
AMW1014 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Great story and nicely written. Thank you for sharing
Moonchild1212 chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
lovely :) and absolutely perfect no matter how "cleche"!
945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »