Reviews for Survivors
Ma caille chapter 10 . 4/21/2021
Bravo
Lilly Granger chapter 10 . 2/9/2021
I may have reviewed this story before, but in each re-read my heart warms just the same. Thank you for a fulfilling romance and for the hope that love can heal even the deepest wounds.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2021
I enjoyed this story with a tear in my eye amd a lingering smile on my face. That’s what war does to people. And that’s what love does to people, too. A story of healing and rising, a story that teaches that not all ends are absolutely happy until we make it “our” happy ending. And that’s what they did, they found peace and love and healed. Thank you for sharing this beautiful masterpiece!
ncfeministb chapter 10 . 1/12/2021
Lovely story! I especially enjoyed the references to Jane Eyre and P&P (my favorite book of all time)
Caramel4me chapter 10 . 12/8/2020
I very much enjoyed this! Thank you :)
lachender chapter 10 . 11/8/2020
Thank you! It was wasn't an easy reading, but it was good.
Katie Lady 8 chapter 10 . 9/15/2020
A lovely story!
Artisticmom2 chapter 10 . 9/4/2020
Beautiful! Sad, and hysterically funny! I'll definitely reread this one!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2020
This was the first fanfiction where I could actually bear with the "OMGmarriagebaby!" as you so eloquently put it. So far I recall dreading to read the epilogues because... ah... no explanation needed. This time however I might even have enjoyed it to an extent.

A lovely story! Thank you! _
edwardiana chapter 10 . 8/1/2020
Wonderful! Great development of characters and plot. Nothing was rushed and nothing was too long. A pleasure to read your story. A bitter sweet feeling to reach the end.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 9 . 7/21/2020
Look, who doesn’t love some good “M” material from time to time, but to tell the same story through hints is just as wonderful. It’s like the scandal of Rhett carrying Scarlett up the stairs cutting to her stretching the next morningpass the smelling salts!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2020
You probably won't see this, but Spinners End is in Cokeworth, not Millcote. Millcote is from Jane Eyre. Not too important but it bothered me.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
Loved this thank you
Elezzra chapter 6 . 4/27/2020
The humanity in Hermie asking for money is welcomed. Its an aww moment.
Jelenybeany chapter 10 . 4/3/2020
This was sweet and funny and you have such a way with words. You took several difficult subjects and took them seriously, but also made the story not horribly depressing.

I'm not bitching per se, but I am pro smut. If there had been smut this would have been a perfect fic for me. It's still wonderful, I'm just a perv.
940 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »