Reviews for Survivors
Dearlady2002 chapter 10 . 2/1/2020
Great story! I thought you took the various cliches and combined them very well- I think this is the first story where I've actually seen Snape carve the Mark off of his arm; I've seen a couple stories mention it, but implied that it went deeper than just the skin, was linked to his magic and impossible to remove. I'm happy to see that he actually was able to in your story though.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2020
I have read this story mamy times. It's one of my favorites and lives on my Kindle.

Thank you.
Angie106 chapter 10 . 1/14/2020
love this story, it was refreshing
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2019
You are simply incredible! This fic is one of the best I've ever read, and definitely the best Snape/Hermione. Thanks for actually taking the time to write this- and for not writing smut. The whole thing was just amazing- I couldn't put it down! Thank you again for this wonderful piece of art.
EldaChii chapter 10 . 12/19/2019
I loved this.
It's so well written, an amazing story to read.
GrangerFan17 chapter 10 . 12/2/2019
What a sweet story and happy ending for our heroes! Thank you for your hard work on this!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2019
Truly love this story :)
sorrowsown chapter 10 . 11/4/2019
I don't know how I never read this before, but I'm so happy I did!
Rosmerta chapter 9 . 10/4/2019
Just enjoyed this story all over again! I have to review at chapter 9 because I already reviewed at the very end... Your courtroom scene was particularly effective. And kudos on the Cold Comfort Farm tribute! If you can work a new little dishmop into a future fic, I will be even more pleased.
Sab81790 chapter 4 . 8/28/2019
Awww, this is gonna suck for them
Sab81790 chapter 5 . 8/28/2019
You tell em Hermione! hehehe!
Sab81790 chapter 3 . 8/28/2019
Lol! Definitely giggle worthy there at the end! But a very clever way of getting out of cleaning of course, lol!
Sab81790 chapter 2 . 8/27/2019
Aww, he doesn't want her to leave!
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
I really liked this first chapter! Definitely intrigues me and makes me want to read more, let's see how much more punishment Snape can met out and just how much more she can take...
Dot1warner chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
To enemies to together in 10 short believable chapters.
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »