Reviews for Wonderland
Tomoyo? *facepalm*
anteda122013 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
This is so much fum to read.
PrincessDenise06 chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Awww! This is wonderful! I've been wanting to read this for a while, and after a hundred or something attempts and stupid interruptions, I finally finished!

I was afraid of disappointment, but this one exceeded my expectations! I shouldn't have expected less, with you as the author, the characters were alive in my world. Combined with some badass background music (Karakuri Burst by Kagamine Rin and Len, by the way) this story is just epic!
French girl chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
J'ai envie de t'embrasser mean ''I want to kiss you''
You can belive me, I'm french :P
rini.mae chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
Sugoi! :)
I love it,especially when it is revealed that they were after Sakura all this time!
But i still feel sorry for Kaname.. :(
Anyways,keep it up and write more!
Ja ne!
aurora0914 chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
This was an awesome fic! Loved it
Geminis93 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Tomoyo is so delusional! XD
LilBammy chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
OMG... I had to look it up on Google Translate... But what Syaoran said was so sweet! :D *Extreme fangirl squealing*
LilBammy chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Ah Tomoyo-chan... You never fail to amuse me... :) Could the female thief by any chance be Meiling? Just a random guess... :P
LilBammy chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
You know, I was really looking forward to reading this chapter, since it is titled 'Bam' which is my nickname. But then I realised it was named 'Bam' because that was the sound of Sakura's car made when she hit Syaoran... My name, it is such an evil thing... Muahahahaha *Face twitches as a diabolical plan forms regarding the further misuse of the name Bam*
LilBammy chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
OMG.. This fanfiction... Hilarious... *Splutters* Tomoyo is just perfect! Bahahahahahahaha... And now I have a sudden craving for peaches... No prizes for guessing why... :P
LilBammy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hah. This is oddly satisfying to read. Extreme OOC. But I've read enough CCS fanficiton to realised most of them are OOC so I have no complaints. Plus, I like this side of Syaoran and Sakura. Love the tension. Great job! :D
Monstar.xo chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
I went through your story in two days. Thanks for a great read!
I really like how you developed the plot. The relationship between Sakura and Syaoran you portrayed perfectly. I liked how every single character was special and played their unique part in the story. The way this story was written was playful and a lot of fun - style was definately your own. Amazing work!
me n' me mama chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee e... make that on-shot sequel u mentioned n ur author's note. i would love to know what happened to saks n' syao. :)
eMeraLdQueEn713 chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
i know what it means! it means "i'd like to kiss you". Right? right?