Reviews for Mortal Enemies
sumer11 chapter 22 . 8/9/2010
this story was really good u should do a sequel to it.
CastaS chapter 22 . 10/28/2006
great story, i love it, excellent.
lizziepercush chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
I can't believe I didn't see it before! It was so obvious. Black hair, green eyes, Drake. Next thing you know he'll have glowing fists! Drakken and Shego? How weird is that?

Cool story by the way.
Horse-James-Book-Lily-Worm chapter 22 . 4/26/2006
awsome story!
Maria Adela chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Komusta(is that right?)...It's so cool that your from Cebu...I'm a Mistisa(is that right?)myself...sorry if my spelling isn't to good...back to the fic...your a great author...I really like this fic so far...I even added it to my favs...don't stop now..please update soon. -

...Salamat(sorry again if spelled wrong T.T)...
That Twisted Fairytale chapter 22 . 2/18/2006
can't wait for the sequel! post it soon!
TwirlsWrites chapter 22 . 2/18/2006
*claps hands and gurgles* YAY! I'm mentioned in a story! *huggles*
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 2/17/2006
Nice detail of you. Thanks a lot. I'll be waiting for the sequel.

Keep the good writing.
reviewer not a writer chapter 22 . 2/16/2006
please make a sequel
Riverfox237 chapter 22 . 2/16/2006
*bounces happily and beams* Aw, thanks so much! I got a Special Mention! You're very welcome, of course! Lol, for a second I thought that you'd forgotten my name on the lists, and then I saw that really special award at the bottom! You've no idea how much that just lights up my day! I'm so glad that you appreciated my reviews so much; and of course, you know that I enjoyed giving 'em to you! :D Thanks a zillion, once again! It's nice too know that my Loyal Reviewer-ness is appreciated and enjoyed. Makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile on here, lol!

YES! Sequel! *pumps fist* Oo, a sneak-peek summary! Sounds like it'll be interesting! Makes sense that you'd want to finish your other fics first. I'm guessing that those 2 are 'Timmy's Sister' and 'A Shocking Discovery', correct? Oh, whoa, that's WEIRD! The sequel that I was going to write for my KP/DP fic was going to be about Monkey Fist, too! Lol, how's that for irony? Anyways, I look forward to all your upcoming stuff! Keep up da great work, kireigirl!

P.S. Do you think it'd be too brag-y of me to post the 'Awards' people give me on my Profile? I've now gotten one from you and Dark Dragon X9, and I'm thinking about it, but I don't want to come across as a gloater...what do you think?
coolgirlc chapter 22 . 2/16/2006
yay. a sequal. thakns for giving me a place. even though i did put this on story alert. anyway. looking forward to the sequal.
Twila Starla chapter 22 . 2/16/2006
Oh, that sequel is rock hard! Hope you get it up soon!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 22 . 2/16/2006
Oh, why thank you!
Riverfox237 chapter 21 . 2/15/2006
HUZZAH! *stands and applauds* What a sweet ending! And I love the deal w/ Drake's power actually being just like his mom's, only the color being from Drakken, lol! Ah, a happy ending all around! Man, I was really ticked at first when I thought that Drakken was going to say 'No' for real; thank goodness he didn't, or Shego would have kicked his tail, lol! Anyways, really great story all around, kireigirl! :D And please forgive me for being so late; if it's any consolation, I'm late replying to a bunch of peoples' things, so you aren't the only one. *sweatdrops* Can't wait for the sequel! :D (I think you told me there'd be one, right? I sure hope so! :D) Excellent job! Waytago!

*Riverfox237 sends kIrEigIrL 6 buckets of popcorn shrimp, a gallon of Insta-Flavor ice-cream, and a 2-liter of AnyFlava Soda (lol, congrats; you're the first to recieve THAT badly-pun-named treat! ;)XD ) as congrats on finishing a really great fic, and as encouragement in the rest of her writing*

Chow! (As in food or as in bye, take your pick!) ;)
Yuri Sisteble chapter 21 . 2/12/2006