Reviews for Mortal Enemies
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 21 . 2/12/2006
Hey, cool ending! Great to see Drakken still has some good inside him.

Excellent interaction between Lexxy and Drake. The explanation of his power was good as well; the "got the blue from my dad" detail was hilarious.

Keep the good writing.
The Pusher chapter 21 . 2/12/2006
This was an excellent story. The last chapter everything together rather simpily but in a way that it works. Mortal enemies are no more and instead there's a cute couple, very nice.
ShadowKP1 chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
Ah yes a good ending to a good fanfiction. Do I sense a sequel in the works.
FAH3 chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
I liked this, it was cute. But I have to ask you one thing. Are going to write a sequel?
Supreme One chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
oh my gosh! it finish! i so heart the ending!

so...is it gonna have a sequel? xP
Piper-mtl chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
HA HA HA! I knew Drakken would say NO! I was right!

What an excellent end! Your story was great! Loved it! Wow...

Any way that we might see a sequel some time? What ever happens, I'm eagerly awaiting your next story!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
!

Great job! This is par excellence!
dancergirl817128yahoo.com chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
Aww. That's so sweet. This was an awesome story.
Twila Starla chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
Aw! A wonderful ending to a worderful story. Drake has his mom's powers with dear old dad's color? Smart! Sequel, sequel! I'd love to see what happens with Drake and Lexxy after Mortal Enemies.
coolgirlc chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
cool story. make another one. or better yet A SEQUEL! oh sorry. any way make another one.
Riverfox237 chapter 20 . 2/7/2006
Great chap, kireigirl! Oo, cool, he inherited his uncle's super stregth! :D While it woulda been interesting if he got a completely new power, strength was obviously more needed at the moment, so I won't complain. (Plus, it's BLUE! I love glowy blue! :D:D:D XD) Again, great job! Oo, teh evul cliffhanger! I hope you can update again soon so that we can see what Drakken's response is! Keep up da great work!

P.S. Sorry I'm so late; I've had a massive e-mail clog in my inbox for the past week, and I'm only just now starting to feel like I'm slightly more in control of it. I'll try to be more prompt next time!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 20 . 2/4/2006
Well, that was a twist. I certainly expected Drew to be for it and Shego to be against it.
The Pusher chapter 20 . 2/4/2006
Nice chapter. But I was hoping we'd see more Lex/Drake bonding and maybe a little more trippy super power stuff but it's still a good chapter. I can see this story will be wrapping up soon but I know you're going to make whats left really awesome. Keep up the good work.
Twila Starla chapter 20 . 2/4/2006
What will Drakken's answer be?

Update Soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 2/3/2006
Excellent chapter! Pretty cool dialogues. Ron and Draken are s pair of big babies, really!

Nice scene with the teenagers, and with them and their parents. Lexxy obviously has an advantage here, since Ron can be really stubborn, but he loves both Kim and Lexxy so much he can't do anything that might endanger his daughter's happiness.

I like a lot Drake asking for an honest answer from Drew. Is understandable; if Drakken doesn't really want to quit to have his revenge, then Lexxy will always be in danger of suffering a surprise attack.

Keep the good writing.