Reviews for Mortal Enemies
Yuri Sisteble chapter 17 . 1/3/2006
It was hillarious to see Kim and Ron learn about the other odd couple.

But you are evil to make me wait to see Drake's reaction! :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 1/3/2006
This chapter is wonderful! The fight scene is great, and the interaction between the characters is perfectly described. I liked a lot the Shego and Drakken's "argument"; I know Drakken would like to have some authority on his own house, but is kind of hard when your wife has such a hot temper, and even hotter hands.

Keep the good writing.
The Pusher chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
Good work! Once again you triumph. Don't stress yourself out so much on chapter length, it doesn't have to be long to be good, in fact your one of the few authors I know that can post short chapters and they remain interesting. Keep up the Booyah worthy work and remember length doesn't matter.
Riverfox237 chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
Oh crud. I feel very sorry for Drake right now. Unless for some odd reason he DIDN'T see his parents fighting Lexxy's parents in a secret underground lair under his house. Oh the humanity...*grins* Sorry, I just had to say that. *holds up sign that says, "Please Ignore the Weird Person*

Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update agin soon, and keep up da awesome work!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
Oh, he knows now!
Twila Starla chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
Oh, this is getting really good!

Update Soon!
DimitrisDuchess chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
Whoa! This is SO awesome! Keep going!
Codename Cheshire Cat chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
I know that I haven't reviewed for a time, sorry for that, I can be lazy sometimes, anyway I like your story and hope you update soon.
Lil-Lyon chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
OMGosh! I want to see Drake's reaction when he fins out his parents are Drakken and Shego O likle..noww! xD

Also, btw, I'm happy you have Drakken and Shego together 3 yey!
horseluver101 chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
That was so great! For awhile their I thought you were never going to update! See ya!
XxAnimeChick chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
How much longer do I have to wait? Cause I'm going insane here, y'know...
ShadowKP1 chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
UPDATE IMMEDIATELY!
coolgirlc chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
good chapter! update soon. drake sees his parents right.
notinuse34 chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
Lovin this chapter! keep it up!
Piper-mtl chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
I so love your story!

...and right now, I feel a little sorry for Drake, especially when he'll find out his parents are actually villains...

Keep it up, and please update ASAP!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »