Reviews for Mortal Enemies
Riverfox237 chapter 16 . 12/14/2005
Sweet! This WAS a long chap! And really interesting, too! Oh man, poor Drake; man, I can't believe Shego put that picture on the wall! The poor kid! Lol. Oo, this is gonna be good! Drake finally finds out that his parents and Lex's parents are arch-enemies, and Drakken and Shego are gonna be so flustered when they find out they captured their own son! Lol, I can't wait to see what happens next! Have fun on your Chistmas break! Keep up da great work!
coolgirlc chapter 16 . 12/13/2005
update!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 16 . 12/12/2005
Me again. Glad you like my reviews.

I liked a lot the dialogues, as usual. The photographs's detail was extremely funny. Drake explaining about his parents' activities was excellent, and a good way to form a stronger link with Lex.

The fight's scene was very well coordinated, and is good to see Drakken finally had started taking note of his past mistakes. However, this can also be a disadvantage for him, because now his creations can hurt his son, and neither Drake or Lex would have a chance against them.

Keep the good writing.
Twila Starla chapter 16 . 12/12/2005
Oh, I'm lovin' this!

Update Soon!
The Pusher chapter 16 . 12/12/2005
Don't mind as long as you keep going. This story hurricane rocks! Every chapter pulls me in deeper and deeper.
Piper-mtl chapter 16 . 12/12/2005
Wow... yes, another cliffhanger! AARRGH! Man, your story is good...

Anyway, have a great Christmas, rest well, and come back to us here ASAP!
Kid Eternity chapter 16 . 12/11/2005
Bum-bum-bum! Time for the action and some truth to be revealed.
XxAnimeChick chapter 16 . 12/11/2005
Great chapter! Add more!
ShadowKP1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Okay I can't stand the suspense. Lexxy and Drake are gonna go down the hole and then...THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. They will find out each others parents and what will happen to them.

UPDATE SOON!
notinuse34 chapter 15 . 12/9/2005
LOVIN THE SKY HIGH BIT! hero support LOL! also luv the endin 'This is my house' very funny line update please
coolgirlc chapter 15 . 12/7/2005
oh no lexxy gonna figure out who drake is.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 15 . 12/5/2005
Alright, good cliffhanger bit! Update soon!
Kid Eternity chapter 15 . 12/5/2005
So you watched Sky High too. Theatres or VCD, I on the other hand, I watched it on DVD. By the way great story.
Yuri Sisteble chapter 15 . 12/4/2005
The sitch finally arrived!

Which couple will be more surprised that the other married?

What will Drake do?

Fun stuff
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
Wonderful chapter! Again, even if you have a very good way to describe scenes, the dialogues are the best of all. Every single dialogue is just perfect; Wade contacting Lex, her talk with the lady who gave them the ride (typical KP's scene!), Kim and Ron pre-fighting talk with Sheego and Draken... it was just so cool! You really have a great knowledge of the original series and the characters' personalities.

Keep the good writing.