Reviews for Mortal Enemies
FAH3 chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
Why do you have to keep us hanging?

This was getting good! Please update as soon as you can, I'm dying to find out what happens!
Piper-mtl chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
Oh oh oh! Did you have to finish this chapter there? This is far too intreaguing! Love it! Drake as Lex's sidekick... hm, his parents would definately not approve! I can't wait for the next chapter! Eagerly awaiting it!
horseluver101 chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
yeah, I think that could be a problem LOL! This was a great chapter!

P.S are you going to finish your American Dragon story?
Riverfox237 chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
Sorry, there's one other thing I was wondering about that I forgopt in my first review. The hovering skateboard thing seems oddly similar to my hover-scooters, except that mine were scooters and had handlebars and had to be activated instead of just being put on the ground. Was that where you got the idea? I'm just curious, honest, I'm not accusing you of stealing my idea or anything. 'K, that's all I wanted to ask. Keep up da good work!
Riverfox237 chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
Aw, I haven't seen Sky High yet...hopefully soon...*ahem* sorry, getting off topic.

Ah, finally! The first clue to the teens that they're parents are arch-enemies! Lol, I love that last part, w/ Drake being all nervous and stuff, and then dropping the bomb that they're at HIS house. Man, I can't WAIT to see Lex's reaction! This outta be great! Again, great chap! Please update again real soon, and keep up da great work!
XxAnimeChick chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
"Would it count that this is my house?"- OMG, I love that line! Update soon! I was waiting for the moment that they'd realize they were supposed to be enemies or something...
centrepretender chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
Dun dun dun! And the plot thickens. Great chapter, keep it up!

centrepretender
Ace Ian Combat chapter 14 . 12/3/2005
The plot thickens, Yay, update soon!
Riverfox237 chapter 14 . 11/29/2005
Great chapter! Very suspenseful! Oh man, this is gonna be tough for Lexxy and drake, once they find out that their parents are arch-enemies and that Drake's are trying to kill Lexxy's. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update again real soon, and keep up da good work!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 14 . 11/29/2005
Sounds like we're reaching the climax. This is gonna be good.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 14 . 11/28/2005
Hey, great chapter! Good to see the Possible/Stoppable team back in action... even if they got caught in less than 10 minutes.

Very good dialogues, perfectly fitting with the original series. You have a very good cliffhanger.

Keep the good writing.
Codename Cheshire Cat chapter 14 . 11/28/2005
oh, will Lex save her parents? I got to know, plz update soon, okej... good :P:P.
Kid Eternity chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
Great chap and it's about time for the action. By the way is Drakken still somewhat clueless about Lexxy?
ShadowKP1 chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
Next chapter I'm guessing is it. When Lex and Drake discover about their pasts. What are they gonna do? All I cna say is great job and I'll still be here when Chap 15 is up!
Azuk chapter 14 . 11/27/2005