Reviews for If Nobody Believed In You
Sayara-Ellitrym chapter 39 . 12/9/2015
OMG NO! Please don't let me like that!

I've finish the last chapter and i was "Well... Where is the rest ?" (Honestly i love your fiction i've start to read the 1st chapter only this morning)

So much feels! Please update, your story is just AMAZING

For a big fan of Goku/Gohan's father-son relationship like me fictions like yours is just candy for my eyes *_*
anonomis chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
I am personally requesting that you continue this it is super good and i am sad to see a cliffhanger like this... please update!
Gohanforever chapter 39 . 11/3/2015
Hi there if it is possible, please update. I would love to know what happens. Please
CrazyXAngel chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
oh please update! please don't leave it there! I have to know what happens!
Oozaroo chapter 39 . 6/12/2015
AHH! This cliffhanger is killing me! Excellent story, please update soon! :D you write so well and everyone is perfectly in character; it's magnificent. I especially love the interactions between gohan and goku, very sweet. :) I see you updating your gummi Bears stories and I'm hoping this one is somewhere on the list. It's getting REALLY intense! Great job, please update soon!
An Anime and Gamer Fan chapter 39 . 10/8/2014
nice story please continue i cant WAIT for the next chapter
Light Gaia chapter 39 . 8/1/2014
I doubt you got a writers block. I think you are just lazy.
Edo chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Update. More fluff.
Little Tweak chapter 39 . 1/27/2014
Oh my gosh. Please update! There has to be more, this can't be how it ends! Your writing is truly phenomenal, and I hope to see more (preferably this story). Keep up the good work!
:-)
Light Gaia chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Are you ever going to continiue? Don't let your readers down please
basilask chapter 39 . 4/2/2013
dude this is by far one of the greatest fis here. Love the way u've presented the characters.
Althought, like many others, i see that u've not update since 2 years. This fic cant just end this way. Honestly do complete it.
Nature Kid chapter 39 . 2/20/2013
OMG PLEASE FINISH THIS!

I realise you haven't been here for like 2 years...oh god you're not coming back are you (cries)

But yeah, your Gohan is fabulous, love how you've managed to keep him in canon and Goku is perfect too. Chi Chi seems a lot more rational and I even like your OC.

...Please come back? I have imaginary cookies? (grin)
LolipopofDEATH chapter 39 . 9/4/2012
I love the bond between Goku and Gohan in this story and the last. It's really sweet. I also liked the interaction between future Gohan and Gohan. I hope you someday update this and can maybe check out my story. Nice job!

-LolipopofDEATH
Guest chapter 39 . 8/17/2012
When is the next chapter coming
Guest chapter 39 . 6/28/2012
are you going to make a nuther chapter please :'(