Reviews for If Nobody Believed In You
Emely the Gohan Believer chapter 39 . 10/8/2014
nice story please continue i cant WAIT for the next chapter
Light Gaia chapter 39 . 8/1/2014
I doubt you got a writers block. I think you are just lazy.
Edo chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Update. More fluff.
Little Tweak chapter 39 . 1/27/2014
Oh my gosh. Please update! There has to be more, this can't be how it ends! Your writing is truly phenomenal, and I hope to see more (preferably this story). Keep up the good work!
:-)
Light Gaia chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Are you ever going to continiue? Don't let your readers down please
basilask chapter 39 . 4/2/2013
dude this is by far one of the greatest fis here. Love the way u've presented the characters.
Althought, like many others, i see that u've not update since 2 years. This fic cant just end this way. Honestly do complete it.
Nature Kid chapter 39 . 2/20/2013
OMG PLEASE FINISH THIS!

I realise you haven't been here for like 2 years...oh god you're not coming back are you (cries)

But yeah, your Gohan is fabulous, love how you've managed to keep him in canon and Goku is perfect too. Chi Chi seems a lot more rational and I even like your OC.

...Please come back? I have imaginary cookies? (grin)
LolipopofDEATH chapter 39 . 9/4/2012
I love the bond between Goku and Gohan in this story and the last. It's really sweet. I also liked the interaction between future Gohan and Gohan. I hope you someday update this and can maybe check out my story. Nice job!

-LolipopofDEATH
Guest chapter 39 . 8/17/2012
When is the next chapter coming
Guest chapter 39 . 6/28/2012
are you going to make a nuther chapter please :'(
Guest chapter 39 . 10/9/2011
This has to be my favorite dbz story ever! I can not wait to see what happens between Gohan's older self, his present day self, and Goku! Also, is Goten's exsistence going to play a big role in the conversations and feelings in the upcoming chapters? I would love to know how Goku, Chi Chi, and everyone else is going to react to the fact that Goku and Chi Chi will eventually have another son! Also, I would love to see how Gohan would react to the knowledge that he is going to be a big brother and that he might have to share Goku's attention with someone else someday!
dragonrider347 chapter 38 . 9/12/2011
Still as awesome as the first time I read it! Update soon!
Pink Sparkles chapter 39 . 7/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! This is one of my favourite fanfics, one of the best, same goes When Somebody Loves You. I love how you write your father and son moments. I wish the real DBZ series was a little more like this with how the characters show their emotions. Also I love the way you write, it's like I'm right there feeling what a particular character is feeling. Keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon! D
Prats 'R' Us chapter 39 . 5/13/2011
Love it! Please update soon!
Can't Remember chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love your Goku and Gohan stories! I can't wait till you upload more of this story! I really like reading about the relationship Goku has with his son :)