Reviews for Memory Loss
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 7/13
This just got a little too far left field for me, so I'm probably gonna stop now.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 2 . 7/13
I can already tell this story is gonna give me anxiety.
ziablack07 chapter 42 . 2/3
This story is awesome! I did not put my phone down since I started reading it! Wow! Can't wait for more!
dancibayo chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
I actually like this ending. I'm a sucker for angst. but I look forward to the rest!
yukino76 chapter 42 . 3/26/2016
good update
Guest chapter 42 . 3/24/2016
Oh my gods. I love this story. What is Percy planning (I can't spell his new name)?
HaylaForever chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
my WiFi is crappy right now and its not loading and I want to read it so bad cause its so good!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/14/2016
Oh my gods. I love this story. I swear if you keep leaving us hang from a cliff I'm going to slip at some point.
yukino76 chapter 41 . 2/21/2016
good chapter
David-El chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Okay, Piper Malfoy has left me speechless. She's . . . crazier than Moody is paranoid!
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 54 . 7/10/2008
I was wondering when you were gonna use that spell LOL Sad what happened to James, but if James was a little more than 20 when he died and the rape happened when he was fifteen or seventeen, didn't that mean that he had more than one of Pywercaseley's kids?... hm... very interesting . LOL

Well can't wait until you finish the next chapter .

DarkAnubisAngel chapter 52 . 7/10/2008
Awesome story and good for you that you got rid of a horrible match of a relationship I'm thrilled for you! .

Well next chapter .

DarkAnubisAngel chapter 50 . 7/10/2008
Very ,very good . Ermm... men getting pregnant on their own... a little weird but I can deal... but Ginny pregnant with Jonathan and Ron's baby! Couldn't you have Ron take the Priberty Potion... having Ginny pregnant with their baby is a little more than wierd, great chapter though! LOL .

DarkAnubisAngel chapter 49 . 7/10/2008
~holds sides laughing~ OH! CAN'T! BREATHE!LMAO! ~falls out of chair~ OW! AHAHHAAhhahHAA! ~pulls self back into chair~ That was an awesome chapter! LOL! Poor Sirius... in a way he's lost Harry twice now... Oh... and I'm decent at drawing manga so I could maybe... draw a few pics of Draco and Harry together... send it to you through email...? Well on with the next chapter .

DarkAnubisAngel chapter 48 . 7/10/2008
~waves~ hi! i'm back LOL! Hm... I looked at the review page and I really can't believe that I was the last one to review... again I am sorry that I haven't finished reading all of the story, cause it really is a great story . Anyways... you had me scared that Ron was leaving Jonathan for Parallel Hermione... cause she just doesn't belong in that universe and lets face it you make Ron and Jonathan look to cute together and now Ron's a married man... he can't really have Hermione even if he wanted her... Nine inches...~snickers~ isn't that like every man's dream? LMAO! Well back to reading .

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »