Reviews for Toxic
Ladyaloysius chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Wow! Helluva story!
charlotte chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
i wish the ending had more of abby and gibbs they went though so much :( but nice story xx
louise chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
just reread this fic after a long time and enjoyed it so much thanks love gibbs abby and glad gibbs killed ari.?thanks for sharing
machelo chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
awesome from begining to end, edge of my seat, nail bitingly good. I saw Gibbs, Abby and Ari as intended. You write beautifully.
Forensic Girl554 chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
OMG!

I luv This story!

Fantastic sequel to the other story :D

Very good

Amy
T'Manda chapter 20 . 9/29/2009
OMG! This story was WAY better than the other one! At least I think so...
jay chapter 20 . 10/28/2008
cool story, really interesting!
spk chapter 20 . 4/29/2008
WOW, again! Amazing job! I love the emotions that you wrote for Abby. I also can't help but feel empathy for Ari. I love the way you brought closure to this storyline. Your stories have really made me think about life, enemies, & terrorism. Thank you for that. :)
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 20 . 11/19/2007
Wow, absolutely fantastic story! I loved it from beginning to end - so much action and fast-paced drama. And so much 'Gibbs suffering'... wow, brilliant (Well, not the suffering part, that ain't exactly that kind of brilliant, 'cause that would make me a sadist ... but then on the other hand, maybe it was brilliant because I have a thing for seeing protagonists in a li'l bit of pain every now and again ... *grins*)

Oh what the Hell, it was all fantabulous! Thanks so much for writing it! I sure had a blast reading it!

Keep on writing!

Blessed Be,

Yami x X x
Aqua Mage chapter 20 . 8/30/2007
Wow, this is brilliant! Really well written, and a good ending.
Mugzy78 chapter 20 . 8/17/2007
awe...i loved the story...and it kind of makes me sad that it's done...but it was very awesome...i'm going in search for more of your writings...
NightLie chapter 20 . 6/2/2007
Very nice :) I enjoyed reading this immensely
ArtieFanFiction chapter 20 . 5/1/2007
A very nicely written story. Thanks for sharing. Gibbsfan1
mela91e chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
AS before a well scripted plot with a sound characterisation.

The tone/speech patterns of the characters are very good and in keeping with the characters as portrayed in the series.

I like the final letter from Ari and Gibbs' acknowledgement that they are not in fact very different and that given the same set of circumstances Gibbs is aware that he would do whatever necessary for his beliefs, his people and his country - after all he is a Marine Gunnery Sergeant, and so one assumes he signs up to semper fie - do and die.

Again a soundly written peice of work and an entertaining story. Well done and keep writing.
pryrmtns chapter 20 . 11/14/2005
that is tough to reconcile.. that Gibbs is like Ari...

but I'd hope that Gibbs has a soul and conscience.. and that he's willing to acknowledge