Reviews for Like Mother Like Son
shugokage chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
This was a very interesting story good job!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thor sucks URD Rules
Rose1948 chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Such a lovely crossover story. I hope you can finish it at some point. At least before I die, perhaps. ::chuckles, points to the digits in handle:: That's my birth year, hon. At any rate, take care and thanks for sharing.
Fenarinarsas chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
Delightful story with a very nice crossover twist. Too bad the fanfiction died and left us readers wondering about the answers to the many plot questions the story brought. Still, all in all, it was fun to read.

Thank you for the long hours spent creating this amusing tale.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awesome please continue!
Hammerchuckery chapter 17 . 4/6/2011
Sad to say, but the last chapter doesn't make sense. D:
Hammerchuckery chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
:D It does get better and better.
Hammerchuckery chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
Floating logs. Thought Japan was known for it's clean public facilities? *Snicker...
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
This just gets better and better.
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Mmm very tasty.
god of all chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue it soon.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
Great story!
god of stuff chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
I am greatly enjoying the story so far. I only hope you start updating again soon as this has a great deal of potential.
Black Dragon6 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Pretty good so far, though I find Tsunami and Urd's stewardship of Ranma rather annoying. Ranma is hardly someone who needs divine protection, especially a super alien Ranma who can beat Genma at will and wipe out whole towns when angered.

Going forward, I hope to see more of Ranma fighting and less of people hating on Genma; I'm no great fan of the panda, but I've always found it far more entertaining to see the results of all the abuse rather than see him constantly punished for it.