Reviews for Losing time
J chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
This is awesome. Sucks you haven't updated in FOREVER. Would have loved to see where this went.
Aqua Mage chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Nice fic. It'd be good to see an end, though...
pastpending chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
oh this is just chock full of angsty goodness

it really is great! different than most of the other plot bunnies running around fanfiction

hope you up date soon
PsiGen chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
Please, please update soon.

I wanna see what Rose can do to help the Doc.

Pretty please?

Brilliant fic, which is why you should continue with it.
Uh.yeah chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
This is just getting more and more intriguing. I really like it. Well, as much as it is possible to like something so dark and depressing.

I hope you update it soon...
Uh.yeah chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
How can you write a chapter as amazing as this and then doubt yourself?

This chapter was... incredible. I don't really think there's any other word to describe it.

It was so powerful and...yeah.

Wow. I shall read on.
Kazzy chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
Oh, somehow I think I must have missed this! What a pity, it's very good. Poor Doctor! but he does have Rose and Jack to help him which is good. And Rose jumping in like that - well with any luck she will be able to help him properly. I hope so!

Great fic!
Smego Baggins chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Do I sense a turning point?

This was worth the wait, believe me... loved it heaps.
Ginger Ninja chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
yay for the TARDIS! I liked the mirror idea and how you wrote that part. Very nice :)

GN
drox chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Lovely angst! And everyone seems very much in character. Kudos!
Ginger Ninja chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
Wow wicked story! You absolutely have to keep writing it :) I loved Jack's flirty comments earlier on and you're doing a great job with Rose. That was a really nasty dream.

And the poor Doctor. Don't let him die!

I hope you continue with this :)

GN
Becsy Lexi chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Wow, this gets more and more intriguing, and now there's the added element of what is going on concerning Rose? Is that the connection between them manifesting itself somehow? Hmm and what does that mean? All the more interesting and am dying to find out more...
LilCosette chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
*skin crawls* this is very very very sad. Very. :(

Keep up the great writing... so sad.

~ Cossie
Rose68 chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Keep going! I love the danger and fear your building in this story. So many questions left hanging. Can't wait for an update!
Uh.yeah chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
No! He can't take her home!

They have to stay and find out what's wrong and make him better and then all live happily ever after. Please?

This is a beautiful, beautiful story. You are a fantastic writer, especially at descriptions.

I love this very much.