Reviews for Adar & Ion: Ada?
Desertfyre chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Awww, that was so beautiful! So sweet!
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Aww, this is so cute, but so sad at the same time..., I love it none the less!

keep up the good work!

-TheButterflyCurse996
nim draug chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
This is so beautiful :) You are a very talented writer and portrayed the emotions wonderfully :) well done lol x
fullmetalfanatic chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
just so ya know, Legolas is elvish for greenleaf. "greenleaf" is the english translation. I bet a few other people have pointed that out, but incase they haven't, now you know.
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
cute fluff ness
silver sliver chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
YAY! such a good ending...ending? ending? NO! It is such a good story...I'll have to read it again...its really touching..._
silver sliver chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
parents...ahem...they usually make such a big deal over first words! Well, don't really blame Thranduil in this situation.._

please update ASAP!
silver sliver chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
aw! da elfling said said 'Ada'! THat is really sweet! _ please update soon!

o_0;
silver sliver chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
aw! nice prophecy, um thingy...sorry...OK, really good so far, you have all the emotions right and everything, please update soon! _ o_0; please!
Sashenka Greenleaf chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Aww!This is so sweet,it's the sweetest story I've read..I love it!
IwishSan chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Yay! It is very cute.

I actually finished reading this on the MC fanfiction site. But, this way I get to review!
iamfaraway chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
AW! How cute! T_T So sad, so sweet, this was wonderful! You are an excellent writer!
SadieSil chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
Perfect!
KuriCurry chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
Nice tale... great plot and the fact that you update so fast! A spot of errors there, but one wouldn't be hindered by it. I'm just saying, there are some mistakes in grammar,

Your story might as well be in a book of sorts! It's going in my favorites...!

By:

Foolish One/Fool Support

a.k.a

Elven Priestess of Procrastination
erobey chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
a beautiful story! i loved it so much. little legolas love saves his Ada from grief. perfect ending. thank you so much for your wonderful stories, this is now another favourite!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »