Reviews for Fairytales Really Do Come True
Peridot Doritos chapter 7 . 7/12
OMG PLZZZZ UPDATE! I know u havent in like 10 years for this story but still it is SOOOOO good and i really wanna keep reading it so plz update!
Raven Logan chapter 7 . 3/13
Continue please
Trishacurva chapter 1 . 2/25
when when it's 2016 are you dead
DarkPearl808 chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
DarkPearl808 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
King Slade? XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD! I can already picture him on a throne, being all greedy and stuff! LOL
DarkPearl808 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I love the pun you used to name this chapter with. HILARIOUS XDXDXDXD!
AloneInThisWorld chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
I know its been 9 years since you've updated but if you are continuing other story's I would love it if you continued with this and the other you haven't finished. I really enjoy your writing and would love to read more.
tdifreak55 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
At first I thought the prince would be red x
But its still pretty good so far!
O.o chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
What happened?! You haven't touched this story for about eight years! It's incomplete! (And you have many stories after this one. What's up?) Please finnsh.
Rainbow Emotions chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Nice story so far, so far I was thinking of just like to inspire you... like in the end of shrek viona is about to marry charming I was thinking of bring starfire again in the story on the end, like when Raven is almost about to marry Malchior and Beastboy learned that starfire was a servant and Beastboy comes to his senses and runs up to Raven and tells her that he loves her and then and there he scooped her up off the ground and kissed her, and I decided to do to Malchior and Slade the same what happened to Charming at the END! Please comment
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was sad. *(
Fiery Attitude chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
YOU need to update your stories! we're all stories are awesome but ufinished.
christin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
good you did a great job
SuriaBlackRaven chapter 7 . 5/31/2012