Reviews for The Last Straw
Nameless chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Finally! -smacks Snape upside the head- -roll eyes- Moron...

-cough- I'm good.

I really like the personality and story in this one - as usual - as well as the writing. It really is amazing!

Heh heh.. I like Airelle a lot - and Snape, for the time being... (just don't do anything stupid again... gr.)

-salute- Great fic as per usual!
Stefynae chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wonderful next installment! Sorry it's been awhile, I've been working on my own stories, and a new POTC story...

This was great. So much action and it seemed really real (if that makes sense). You have a good sense of SHOWING readers the story, instead of just TELLING.

The last portion was awesome, the whole story could have really been the reason why he came back.

Congrats on a job well-done.

Stefynae
troesnaja chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
AHAHAHH you think THAT was the last straw but you just knew that Voldie couldn't win that the aurors were too strong you COWARD! I really like Vilka Omar would be good for her i guess why do they callher miss? ok so in some stories Snape is okie somewhat but not here well hope wishes will explain some more of their feelings and emotions background interaction with other ppl character development etc etc...
Monitor chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Wonderful! enough said
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Once again, I have goosebumps from your ending. :)
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Oooh, VERY nice. His friendship/care for her was the last straw, eh? A nice twist at the end, though I saw it coming.

I loved the fight scene- it seemed as if I was there, fighting alongside the Aurors... or the Death Eaters... hehehe!
Courtney-Christina chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Heh, Sev cannot stay away... awe! Does She know it was him? KEEP WRITING!
Twix chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Ooo! Love the ending!
Morgan Le Fay Of Avalon chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
I love it! Great Snape fic! Nice twist at the end. It was the perfect way to pull him out of his Death Eater state, making him face killinghis best friend! Nice one! I'm going to read the sequal soon. Bye for now.
Mrs. Scower chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
love it! gonna read them all!
The Song Thrush chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Is there a sequel to this? I love it!
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This was really good! I knew the death eater was Snape already but it was still awesome. :D Great work! Another favorite of mine.
lupinlover chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Very nice. I liked it.
Sarah Black chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
WOW MORE MORE I WANT MORE!
Blotts chapter 1 . 5/26/2001