Reviews for Undercover
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Hi. I found this fic by accident while looking for something else. Very enjoyable. In Sherza's Star Trek 2009 fic Harnessing Starfire Kirk figures that Checkov's puppy-dog persona is a front because Starfleet doesn't really do puppy-dogs. Yet another reason to wonder if the Cybertronians hit their heads too hard in the crash.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
wow...great story
i chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
LOVE. Damn but I want more of this Bee. Thanks for posting! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
nice
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I LOVE THIS! GO BEE!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Liked this.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
oooh like this one! You play the Bumblebee dangerous card really well and believable like. Especially liked the 'no business knowing' sentences and that final bit with Jazz...did he actually knock his block off? And what how do u explain that to the CMO who fixes him back together? Kinda scary though how he could assassinate the entire base without too much trouble. I sense there could have been more to this one but oh well...very good all the same :)
Time Manipulator chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow... That was... interesting to say the least. I really enjoyed seeing a different side to our favorite mini-bot. When I read this I always wonder if Jazz realized 'Bee shot him
Strayscream chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. A great portrayal of Bumblebee if I ever saw one. xD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hm, definitley enjoyed that. :3 An interesting and unique look on Bee's persona. Loved it.

Bang.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was really good!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
A rather interesting side of Bumblebee, a side that no one sees. And I actually enjoyed seeing him trying to see if he can "kill" all the Autobots without them knowing, especially Jazz. Gotta love a sneaky Bumblebee.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I really find your story of Bumblebee compelling. He may be the "youngest" but I can totally see him running spy sims when he gets bored. Very smooth writing, and one dangerous stinger!
The Transparent chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Ha! I remember reading a fic about the Ultimate Mini-bot fiasco, but I haven't been able to find it again. Does anyone know who wrote it?
NybCR chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Whoo. Interesting piece. Definitely an eye-popping ending in its ambiguous nature; possibly comedic, possibly so bloody twisted it could scare anyone. All depending on whether or not the bang was aloud or silent. Anyway, very cool. _