Reviews for A Midsummer's Night Dream
Littlebeanie chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very cute. I liked it.
Medic MedicLifeline chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Scarlet Phoenix,

A wonderful job. The Shakesphere was a brilliant touch. One of my more favorite stories by Shakesphere. The couples were romantic and you could feel how much they cared and loved each other. Puck was a laughable addition to the story, he brought out humor in it and was a perfect choice. What a wonderful job. Plus the twists it took along the way made me laugh.

Thanks for the great read again.

Medic
Emily chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Interesting. I thought for sure Snake Eyes would have ended up with Cover Girl to throw us off. 0)
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I like how you had Snake Eyes speak. I've only read a few other authors recently, who have him use his damaged voice. Nicely done. ~SJ
Flower In the Wind chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Very nicely done.

You did a good job weaving the two stories together.
The Pink Brain chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Nicely done. I like the beginning and I still love Puck. You surprised me with the proposal at the end. Very sweet. Good job.
Kat O Mine chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Nice and you even threw in a few little Shakespearean words also. Got ta love that.

Well-rounded story. The beginning was nice and had me going for a moment. The spider debate was good, but I would have imagined Scarlett decking Duke a good one. I would have _.

Using the Gamesmaster and Puck was very cute. I liked them. They were cute and the dialogue was very good between them.

Good job! 5
Cover Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wonderful story... I loved the pairings and the Shakespearean theme.
Wild Child X chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I likes. Very well written. I love Shakespeare so you did a great job. I also really love how you changed the beginning. It fits much better. I like the jealousy that Duke feels.

Nice smooth pace too.

Superb job.
Calcitrix chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Oh my gosh that was really funny. Good job with the Shakespearean plot and using the Gamesmaster. I like the idea of Cover Girl and Duke. Hm... Interesting possibilities.
Shelly Red chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Very nice and lovely way to add William Shakespeare.

I love Puck and how he jumped around. I could picture it perfectly. Very entertaining.

You gave me a unique idea with "Truth or Dare Poker" LOL (wink)

Great job and wonderful story.