Reviews for The Way Things Work Out
disneyclassics101 chapter 6 . 1/20
I know it's been a decade since you last updated, but I would just like to say that this was a wonderful, realistic adaptation of what a sequel to the movie would be. This was a great read, even though you left me hanging at the end. You had so much planned for the next chapter and its a shame you never posted it. I hope you one day are visited by your muse again and continue this story. I just loved your story so much.

P.S. story description and narration is good, however your characters seem to be lacking a certain spirit, especially Javier and Katey. They just seem to be lacking a certain chemistry and Katey seems to be a little cold in this fic. One notable time is when she first lays eyes on Javier...
merciki chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I know it's been ages since you updated - but I would very much like to know how the story ends :)
sarah0406 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Too bad you stopped writing your story because I really want to know what happens next... It's starting to become interesting!
Calanmire424 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
I wish you had continued this story! I really enjoyed it and the story was getting really interesting.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
It makes me sad to see you haven't updated in a very, very long time. I would love to read more of this fanfiction and I hope you continue it because it is absolutely wonderful.
Tempting Tangle chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
I love this.

I really hope you pick this back up its awesome.

mipilopolus chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
hi i know you haven't updated this in about 3 years. i don't even know if you still write or anything but if you could finish this i'd love it. there are too few javier/ katey stories. i love the movie so much and the ending just left so much open and i love where you were taking this. let me know if you are thinking of continuing! thanks alot

Kathy chapter 6 . 11/5/2007

this is deinately the BEST DD2 fic i've ever read!

and trust me...i've read a lot! PLEASE! UPDATE!
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 6 . 10/8/2007

OMG! You have to update! This is one of the best Dirty Dancing fics I've read! Please, continue!
Gaia Eirene chapter 6 . 8/25/2007

I cannot wait until the next chapter! This would make an awsome sequel movie to the first!
shortal chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
The plot is great but...there has to be more action with Katey! I mean I know she has a bf and all but still: They havent seen each other in 2 yrs! And you figure the bar when they finally met again that they would hug and kiss ALOT and then he would take her to her house know! But there definatly needs to be more ROMANCE!
Shadow Blackheart chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
hey, this story is amazing and right now, I was wondering what happened that you discontinued...

You offered really interesting insights to the next chapter, but it's been almost two years since you posted...

I really love how you write, it makes sense, it's wonderful and one of the best I have read by now.
SporkGoddess chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
Yay, another realistic Dirty Dancing 2 fanfic... they're hard to find, but apparently out there. ;) And this one's a lot less depressing than "Javier gets killed by Castro's regime."
Kaitlin chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
I see you haven't updated since 2005...that makes me very sad! I think your story has a good chance of being one of my Katey/Javier favorites! Please continue the wonderful plot you've started, and give this a great ending! I'd love to see what comes of Katey and Javier in your rendition.
MissBukowski chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Wonderful story! The writing is good, the plot flows nicely. I can't wait to read more!