Reviews for Stone Heart
Wonderful. Would love for this to be finished!
apeljohn chapter 4 . 2/19
This is some amazing, spine-tibglinf world-building. It's only a shame that the fic seems to have died a death.
Wings of Dread chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Dear Author,

I like this story and your writing very much, and I am saddened to see that it has been years since the last update. I recognize that your muse will sometimes be finicky, but going years without an update is stretching it a bit. I would like to know if there is a reason behind your lack of writing for the past three years or so, and if you will be continuing writing. If not, please notify your readers. If I have failed to see an important notice that contains information answering some of my questions, please direct me to the message.

A concerned reader, WOD
la canelle chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I love this story, it is awesome. I want more please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I took one look at the story and The Gunslinger popped into my head. I thought, "This sounds suspiciously like The Gunslinger..." Sure enough, your opening author's note is about that book. I just started reading the series, recommended by my dad, who read it religiously as it was still being written. I'm curious to see how this is going to be both similar and different from the book.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
hey, i absolutely love this story and i keep coming back to it hoping there will be a new chapter, so PLEASE get re-interested and write more chapters, cuz i really want to know how it'll end. please and thank you.
Zhuullgmail.com chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Interesting story, just a few small quibbles with the direction you've chosen:

1. Arella was NOT Raven mother, she was Trigon's in a rather twisted sort of way. A magical ritual to remove the hatred from the Azarathian people that coalesced into a child that they then abandoned out of fear. Personally I think they deserved a good ass kicking for all the crap they caused with this nonsense. Let's not even get into the ethics of them essentially trying to shatter a child's mind to make her into an unemotional robot.

2. The main villain figure from the Dark Tower series was called the "Crimson King" I really think you fell down on things by not using this to refer to Trigon instead of all that "wrath" BS you had going on in this chapter.

Overall neat idea but I don't think I can really get into s story that's so sympathetic to the people of Azarath and Arella in particular no matter how much you've changed the basic premise of the story.
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Man, I dunno if you still write or not, but I just wanted to leave a second review and tell you just how awesome this fic is.

I guess I really can't beg you to finish Ch.5, since I'm a slow updater myself, but I hope that you keep in mind the fans that dearly love this fic.

If you dedicated yourself to writing this fic, perhaps even making it epic length, you could very well achieve your dream of joining the ranks of Post and Belgarion. I was always a little pissed at Ryan for not finishing TBE. Bastard got lazy. p

I have to say, as I no doubt did in my last review, you've crafted a wonderfully believable background for Azarath, blending The Dark Tower universe quite well with that of the Titans.

If you would like to chat with someone about this fic, perhaps even reviving your interest in it in the course of said chat, please feel free to contact me. Stone Heart has a ridiculous amount of potential and I'd hate to see it languish in purgatory forever.

-Xenocide aka Zephyrus
xMissFortune chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
HOLY CRUDGE! (crap fudge crudge)

This is one bloody AWESOME STORY! When the hell are you gonna continue it? I swear I have never been hooked on a story this bad!

You writing style is simply beautiful in my eyes and I could imagine every detali just as you wrote it perfectly! The plot and the way it's developing is simply indescribible since its paste is so carefully constructed! I can't help but think over and over about what's going to happen next!

You have GOT to up-date! If you do I'll give you a cookie? Come on, you know you want it? XD

I blow you a kiss!
Nimue of Ireland chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Please continue this fic. It's so cool.
Ravenwyrd chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Another excellent chapter. I really enjoy your writing style, and especially your sense of humor with some of your descriptions and dialog (“a nihilist’s idea of paradise”, classic). These bits of humor in the midst of very serious or sad situations are definitely a strength in your writing style, and something that I enjoyed very much, although they seemed to abruptly end part way through the chapter. One habituated thing I would be weary of, though, is long strings of adjectives. There are ways to provide description without doing it all lined up in a single sentence…mix it up, “variety is the spice of life”. The plot is still going strong, so don’t worry too much about one chapter that spends a lot of time on an OC, once he finds Raven you won’t have to split your attention. Again, please update soon, you’ve got me fascinated and eagerly awaiting more of the story.
Ravenwyrd chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
A truly imaginative take on Raven’s origin story. You have blended the various inspirations for your version of Azarath quite seamlessly with the cannon version of Raven’s origin story. Most importantly you are a skillful writer, even if the concept had not hooked me as quickly as it did I would still have continued to follow the story for the sake of enjoying your writing style. Please don’t give up on this fanfic if it is not yet finished, you would make me very sad…
Evie13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This is a fantastic story with incredible detail in the descriptions and character personalities. I love this story , please, please carry on and finish it, don't just leave it. Same for "the witch's knight", I like that story too! Brilliant writing, keep it up!
I Want Candy chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
please please please update this soon. this is becoming a really good fic. please update soon
C4Cypher chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
Absolutely wonderful DT, yet again you spin somthing new out of an original work without breaking it. I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of this.