Reviews for Had I Known
BlutengelHates chapter 27 . 8/18
Yup, cutting from this puppet life is the best to do for Snape.
BlutengelHates chapter 26 . 8/18
Not a surprise that Snape is disgusted.
BlutengelHates chapter 25 . 8/16
That saddens me, all this manipulation stuff...Ugly people, both of them... So that, it's well-written as I feel those feelings. Well done :)
BlutengelHates chapter 24 . 8/16
How it is to be a lonely child only torn by pain and wrath...
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 50 . 8/11
Well, this fanfiction can take a place on my wall of honour for making me cry. I think this is the 4th fanfiction to pull that off. I started tearing up when I thought Harry was going to die. I'll be honest, I thought they weren't going to be able to pull off the healing against the Fading.
This was amazing, in plot, character development, grammar, and overall everything! I think I shall go look at other works of yours now! Please, keep writing, for if the world was to lose your talent, it would be a dark time indeed. Thank you for crafting this amazing work for others to enjoy!
BlutengelHates chapter 23 . 8/11
A meeting that cheered me up, as Shadow is very important to Potter, but I was sad as well as this was the last one... Maybe (?)
If Snape is able to understand Potter, it's the sign that his relationship and thoughts about him are changing.
BlutengelHates chapter 22 . 8/10
If you want to depict something in a certain way, you elude some details and that was what Dumbledore did.
The strong bound that linked Voldemort to his Death Eaters is said with such good words and described with such good feelings, thanks offering it to us through Snape
BlutengelHates chapter 21 . 8/10
Ayda is helpful on one point or another - as she gives Snape hints of who Potter really is by now.
BlutengelHates chapter 20 . 8/9
Yup, the chapter title is very accurate.
Rascal chapter 40 . 8/6
When will someone kill that damn Scottish tart of a women. MINERVA.
BlutengelHates chapter 19 . 8/8
This memory is painful though, as there are lots of beloved people now dead in it... And regrets too, but what is done is done...
BlutengelHates chapter 18 . 8/8
Oh wow... That is quite disturbing in one way or another, even for Snape. His temper is well described here.
BlutengelHates chapter 17 . 8/8
I reckon it may have been difficult to write this, as Centaurs don't talk like human beings.
BlutengelHates chapter 16 . 8/7
How Potter played with Dumbledore and the Order! Well done!
becgate chapter 50 . 8/6
Awesome awesome! ! Couldn't stop reading! Great job!
4,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »