Reviews for Had I Known
namisnakama chapter 17 . 1/14
oh this is hilarious! really you bring out so many emotions it's unbelievable. I couldn't contain my lighter at 2am when Snape said supreme cleaner of house elves! brilliant !
Hetc chapter 9 . 1/12
Another fantastic story. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.
Thanks for writing this wonderful story! Best HP fic I have read!
seldombites chapter 50 . 1/2
I've just finished reading this story for the third time, and I still love it just as much. This is a work of art and you are to be commended.
danceman chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I read both this and "Stages of Hope" and absolutely adore both of them. The characters are so human, even at their worst. You are a fantastic writer, thank you for writing this (first time I've ever thanked someone for making me sad) and so much more!
TheSignOfDeath chapter 50 . 11/21/2017
Awesome. Absolutly awesome
mattemo153 chapter 45 . 10/27/2017
That is actually a FDR quote that Kennedy stope but most credit him with.
mattemo153 chapter 37 . 10/26/2017
Ah I see. Well can he be asleep when he accompanies snape?
mattemo153 chapter 36 . 10/26/2017
Why does Snape have to have Harry in the memory with him? Why can't he do it alone?
mattemo153 chapter 35 . 10/26/2017
Why is Potter man or child sorry ofr killing beallatrix? Even if it was grusome and bloody. She did that to her victims all the time. She got her just desserts. And he shouldn't think he is bad or evil at all. he killed a murderer. She killed innocents. It's very very different.
mattemo153 chapter 33 . 10/26/2017
I'm liking what I'm hearing about this alternate timeline so far. I mean besides Hermione dieing that sad. But Harry not walking to his like an idiot jolly good.
mattemo153 chapter 32 . 10/26/2017
Very nice I'm glad he told them about the unicorn hair but I am confused about why he waited. Don't get me wrong the taking over the castle is cool but...a little much?
Kinda like the leader of the druids, Rider ofthe centaurs, and the vampire thing. It's like a good cake but too much icing...anywho good story though. I really do like reading this sugar high and all.
mattemo153 chapter 29 . 10/25/2017
Why does Snape not tell them dumbles almost killed Potter by spelling the unicorn hair? The older teacher who didn't have potiins with severas would know the significance and question dumbles about it and maybe even doubt him atleast a little.
mattemo153 chapter 27 . 10/25/2017
The thing with accepting all the bad the durslys and dumbles not to mention Tommy did though theraputic is idiotic. Only untill said people are dead and can't visit these unjustices against anyone else should he possible choose that track to take. And dumbles still lives still schemes and conti ues to fracture and destory and play with people like pawns. Harry should have killed him.
mattemo153 chapter 26 . 10/25/2017
I love you!. How you weave the plot with dumbles. It is a masterpeice. And truly isn't really a different reality atleast untill the 6th. He is worse then Tommy boy as he acts good but is a worse human being. Kinda like umbitch vs Tommy. We all hate her more.
4,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »