Reviews for Had I Known
VeniH chapter 50 . 11/26
Such a sad story... you are an excellent writer but I think I shouldn't have read it. Too depressive; so much of pain, torture, despair, neglection, manipulation... I am a coward, I really am.
cryinginmybed chapter 50 . 10/1
Wow. I want to thank you for such a brilliant piece of writing, such so that I was reduced to tears and the ugly red-faced snot smeared state that follows in my bed at 1am. You’ve captured one of my favourite tropes in such a delicate yet horrifying manner, and I hope that others can perhaps heal some of their past tribulations along with Harry and Snape. Thank you
disneyfananalyst chapter 50 . 9/3
Holy cow. That was rather masterful. All of the parallels, and then that last memory, were so well thought out. I have no doubts that were that specific event canon, even without his canonical awareness of Dumbledore's manipulations, his emotional reaction would have been just like that. The ending was also just light enough to actually settle the reader back down after all of that tension. A truly excellent piece of work.
NaraR13 chapter 50 . 8/12
Delightful! It was a rocky ride. It was powerful, it was horrible and it was just so good to read! I liked it was different than most of the usual stories. Thank you for this experience!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 7/25
So will Harry and Ginny be together?
very good story
coffeeaddict20 chapter 18 . 6/26
I was intrigued when I stated reading the story but honestly I couldn't continue. I may love Hary and Snape from the bottom of my heart but here they seem intolerable. I mean Snape is still alright closer to canon but Harry... its so OOC that it physically hurt my brain. Being immensely powerful was okay as long as that it didn't look over encompassing everything. The perception of Harry's seven years looked melodramatic at best and theatrical at worst. And you managed to wipe out every single interesting fact of Snape's backstory. It had potential but the writing instead of being balanced was too biased towards Harry Potter to seem bearable.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 50 . 5/17
Wonderful...just wonderful. the power pact of humor, tragedy and all is so awesome here. I came back to re-read it after a long time and found it just as breathtaking as ever. love this fic with all my heart.
This is a brilliant story, well written, well done, write more of same,
Ayda seems to be a good person, druids are not evil, just misunderstood
I LOVE Monk and I haven’t known anyone else who knows anything about it! Thank you!
I’ve been binge reading your story all day instead of doing homework like I should, I love it so much! I’m going to read Stages of Hope next. I especially like how you’ve put less emphasis on Snape and Lily’s relationship, that’s never sat well with me in the books. This is a great story!
OoJuliaoO chapter 50 . 1/12
came back to reread this for the fifth time nowand still love it! I really appreciate Snape's sarcasm and Harry's slightly impish wit. It's actually one of the only stories in which i feel that Snape turning out to be slightly OOC at the end is actually believable.
Shrek chapter 15 . 1/5
NGL but that was honestly the absolute first thing I thought. lol
HNZ chapter 50 . 12/15/2021
What an amazing fic, terrific writing!
HermioneIncarnate chapter 50 . 10/29/2021
I’ve read this story twice and was deeply moved each time. It’s a gritty, humbling, emotional journey. Thank you for writing and for sharing.
4,939 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »