Reviews for Had I Known
keepcalmsmile chapter 50 . 12/2/2018
Oh. My. God. I just binge-read this until 4 in the morning, which wasn't my smartest idea, but I couldn't help myself.

There are many things to love about this fic, but I was most blown away by your characterizations. You built on the depictions of the characters in the books but then built on them and made them your own in a way that was unique but still made homage to the original text.

You also took so many tropes and executed them perfectly. Snape finally recognizing what Harry had been through. Fics that center around the pensieve. Harry (and Snape in this case) unraveling Dumbledore's machinations. Harry developing incredible power.

*Sigh* This is the kind of fic that spoils all other fanfiction for me.
Bravo!
ambersnowflake chapter 50 . 11/22/2018
I loved this portrayal of Harry so very much. Thank you. Thank you for sharing this with us. It's a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/18/2018
good story
Bobp0p chapter 50 . 11/2/2018
Uuuuuggggghhhh, why do you have to make need saaaaaaaaaad
Guest chapter 50 . 10/28/2018
I've read this story so many times over the years and it never gets old. It makes me laugh and cry, it's simply brilliant.
fourtwitches chapter 34 . 10/22/2018
this is mind blowingly incredible
gigglymonkey12 chapter 50 . 10/16/2018
It is so interesting to see how your perspective changes once you reread something after awhile. I've gone through some life changing moments in the past couple of years since I first read this story and tbh...I like this story so much more now. I can appreciate the depth and the pain of the story more so now than before.

Thank you for writing such a piece for us.
nanaeleanor chapter 49 . 10/8/2018
This is so one of the best on this you for writing such a compelling tale. I have read it twice now and certain it will be read again as I look deeper each time for all the elements you intended.
nanaeleanor chapter 41 . 10/8/2018
Very intense. The part I thought best was when Snape saw clearly how LV tortured Harry so he could make him his own creature and that it wasn't very different from what Albus did, except he let the Dursleys do the torturing to prepare him to be saved by a kind benefactor who wanted him to be his boy.
nanaeleanor chapter 33 . 10/7/2018
This just keeps getting better and better. Great writing. Such marvelously descriptive passages.
nanaeleanor chapter 30 . 10/7/2018
Simply brilliant.
nanaeleanor chapter 3 . 10/4/2018
So if an Occlumens can find within his memories the moment when his core began to split, and repair the rift, then all will be fixed and there will be no need to fight LV again? The text says only when the patient does not get his core fixed will he die and history is changed. So why did Harry say he had to save them all over again? Voldemort coming back would only follow after Harrys death. I'm confused.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/13/2018
Not just the chapter-but the whole story arc-is a marvelous joining of Rowling's characters and a possible future beyond the series. A bit rosy for all the gore that went before, but well done. Kudos!
ITC chapter 50 . 9/7/2018
Wow, just wow.
Anna chapter 50 . 9/2/2018
Thank you for writing this.
4,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »