Reviews for Had I Known
LarinaRichards chapter 50 . 1/19/2021
I read this through years ago, and have recently come back to my old favourites, and again, this was one I remembered, and said to myself... I'll just read the first chapter to remind myself. its too sad to read the whole thing, it made me cry. 2 days later, unable to put it down, despite the horror, and the angst, finally finished so i can get the happy ending. I both love you and hate you. Which is the sign of a very good writer i find!
Jonia chapter 50 . 1/2/2021
I have been reading Jarry Potter fan fiction for YEARS. I LOVED this story! Well done and thank you!
Patchworkgeeksheet chapter 47 . 12/30/2020
oh jeez, this chapter almost broke me. I'm sat in ugly tears.
your writing is wonderful and heartbreaking
HayaoFire chapter 50 . 12/20/2020
What a tough story to read. But I liked it anyway, even after all the madness and despair. It helped putting a new perspective on 2020 though. Times aren't as bleak as the ideas that came into your mind to write this story, and even with all this, you managed to come up with a happy ending. Rain comes pouring, then evaporates :) Thank you for this rollercoaster of emotions!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2020
Hey Ho!
So I'm actually from Germany, but I'm writing a Review either :-)
This is really cool and I really like it. The whole story is great and I'm sure I won't change my mind until the end :-)
Have a good day!
Lilian
DaSalvatore chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
Another well written story that I'm not going to continue reading.

This story fantastically highlights the problem with Snape as a character. It's practically impossible to write him as sympathetic in any regards without at least a partial transplant but if you don't do it, then he becomes a totally unlikable bastard whose only redeeming feature is being played by Alan Rickman.

This Snape has just been given first-eye evidence of Harry's life being totally different to what he believed and (potentially) worse than his own childhood. So what does he do? Find something else to complain about regarding Harry and regain rigid in his belief of Harry, Harry's personality and the school years. All because he's a Potter. Snape is, was, and always has been a crap human being as written by JK.

I have no doubt this story will eventually turn Snape into a half-decent character. Unfortunately, I have no interesting in reading his inner thoughts stubbornly holding on to his preconceived notions of Harry being a teenage James Potter mark 2 right up until the very last memory.

So a solid story concept and I'm really interested in Harry's past and the missing years but this isn't something I can continue reading.
D.RegalInsomniac chapter 12 . 11/28/2020
awesome
D.RegalInsomniac chapter 12 . 11/28/2020
awesome
Guest chapter 50 . 11/23/2020
This was absolutely amazing, i loved stages of hope and read it so many times i decided to check out your other works. Wow did i get lucky, this is just so good and i love your writing its just i have no words
See266 chapter 50 . 10/22/2020
It was perfect, thank you
night chapter 50 . 10/9/2020
It's very good. Initially I was frustrated with the chronological trip down memory lane but you spin a dark tale that's well written and an epic tragedy of believing too much in prophecy.. It is a tale of how Harry Potter would have turned out if it's written for adults. Well done.
Night chapter 11 . 10/9/2020
If they're short of time, wouldn't the logical thing to do be to pick and choose memories where the potential spilt happened instead of a sequential slow stroll down memory lane from year 1? Like perhaps begin with the one where Harry was taken out from the prison to be tortured? by Voldy and he defeated him there.. Or pick memories with Voldy in it... Snape shd also discuss and explain what he's looking for.. And why the need for a master occlumens instead of a regular wizard if it's just strolling down memory lane? I find the stroll down memory lane from Dursley days boring. It also drags down the pace of the fiction, making it tedious and tiresome reading when you know it's unlikely that the split happened then. The first few chaps were very good.. But if its going to be a leisurely trip down memory lane I find myself skipping the chapters...
Sid401k chapter 31 . 9/27/2020
What fun! I'm grinning ear to ear at the invasion of Hogwarts. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Pixie8859 chapter 50 . 9/23/2020
I absolutely loved this story. Its going in my top 10 Fanfic list! Thank you xx
SemmelmitKse chapter 50 . 9/19/2020
Kudo!
That was brilliant. Outstanding. Perfectly DARK. Loved, loved, loved it. Hell of a story!
Thank you very much und congratulation to that brain of yours! I know how hard it is to write "evil" and... maybe thats just my problem, but If you have that Problem too... to be able to think of such horror dosen't make you evil, just a more interessting person. And of course: great storys.

More fighting would have been nice, but thats only my personal taste ;o)
4,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »