Reviews for Had I Known
luna chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
Wow, OK, I'm sucked in now. This is quite good. I really enjoyed how you had Harry watching the memories with Snape. It certainly added something different. I'm ready for more now! Nice job and continue, please.
AngelicVampiress chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
addicted already, lovely chapter!
Cortamone chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
Aww, poor Potty Wee Potter.

Update soon(please!)
DJIN7 chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
I've been sent here by aspeninthesunlight. It was worth it. I find this premise familiar, Harry coming back to Hogwarts, dying of something-or-other to do with defeating the Dark Lord, and Severus ends up helping him with his specialized skills. But your story is very compelling, and your Severus is understandably put-upon. I have always liked the stories in which Severus finally realises how little he knows about the Boy-Who-Lived. If only real life were more like that. Your Harry is an enigma, and I really like him. Super!Powered!Harry is a big favourite of mine as well. Your initial pensieve memory was terribly heart-wrenching, and I look forward to more. Great work so far. Thank you!

Cheers!
Jeni chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
My God if I han't been sitting all the way back in ym chair I certainly would be sitting on the edge of my seat for this chapter. A bit too short but that is okay.

Severus is now seeing Harry's life and it isn't as pretty as he thought it would be.

What happens next? I am so happy you had a new chapter up. I was looking and looking. I am enjoying your story so much. _
Vampire Queen chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
AH! I love this story! Keep it up! I can't wait for more! Please keep going!
liv hernandez chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
I like it. Can't wait for more. I wnt to see more memories.

-Liv
Lauren chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
Loving the story, please update soon!
bockpack chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
I certainly hope that you can add to this story soon, it as addictive as M&Ms. Or Take 5 candy bars. Or Violet Crumble.

You are right, Snae discovering Harry was neglected/abused has been done a number of times, but yours is original in that Harry is being the dispassionate observer as he watches his younger self be brutalized. Your description of a spark leaving the boy's eyes when he realized that he could not trust any adult to protect and care for him was very evocative.

I also hope to see more of your Druid.

Did I mention that I hope you update soon? Feed my fanfic addiction...? Please?
My Daze chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Brilliant! I love how each chappie leave you with wanting more! Plus, you write Snape so very well...
blackfawkes chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
oh! I just got finished reading this story for the first time. It was very lovely and emotional. I cannot wait for the next chapter. I am going to add it to my favorites list right now!
Erebus Faustus chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Really liked this chapter. Can't wait to how Severus reacts to Harrys other memories.
sugaraybravo chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
oh my god. I love love love this fanfic. I love snape, i love harry, i love them together and i love EVERYTHING about this. If you do not update ever i shall EXPLODE.

Anyway, i heart the characterization for this. Obviously there is much, much more to Harry and what happened to him, not to mention the Druids, and i can't wait to hear of it. Full props for awesomeness, hope to see a new and shiny chapter soon.

~Tani-san
Meggplant chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Aspeninthesunlight recommended your story on her livejournal... and i'm so glad she did. i'm completely enthralled, and i can't wait for more. everything about this story intrigues me, and every little piece of the puzzle just makes me want to ferret out more answers. is it really true that english isn't your first language? if this IS truth, you put those of us born-and-bred to shame. your words and phrases are tantalizing, and so full of emotion and background. not to mention your superb grammatical skills! i wish everyone would write in such a way!

thank you so much for posting this - it is a pleasure to read, and a pleasure to review. i hope to see a new chapter up soon!

cheers,

xoxox
inyourfridge chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
brilliant! this is just amazing! i cant wait for your update
4,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 311 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 .. Last Next »