Reviews for Had I Known
LadyRavena chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
*waves hand* You will continue with theis story *Waves hand again* You WILL continue with this story *waves both hands* YOU WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY!

pretty please?
Jean Baptiste chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
of cours you shoud go on with this story. its a very interestig idear, and iam eager to hear more abaut it. but please dot forget the Lioness.
sev chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
You have to go on... Please write more, this is so good so far. I think this story will be good but you just have to continue it... PLEASE I am begging you
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
going in a very interresting dirrection! i like it plz update soon!

cya

DK
shadowsfriend chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
I found your story recently and I am really impressed. The plot is absolutely new to me and I cant wait to read the next chapter. The beginning is very impressing and it seems to get an really interesting story, thanks for your imagination and please keep writing. Biggi
bijuu45 chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
please continue!
Jennifer chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Keep going. Please don't stop here. The story has just begun. It can't end right there.

What happens to Harry? Is Snape able to help him? What does he see?

Don't end it here. The story is not finished. This only the beginning.
Firestar08 chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
What an evil cliffhanger. XD And yes, you must go on, because I'll simply go nuts if I don't find out what's going to happen.

Keep up the writing!
Louise chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Oh, carry on, please. This is really interesting and original. Look forward to reading more :)
SnapesFavorite chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Whether you should go on with it or not?

*blinks at screen*

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

OF COURSE you have to go on. I mean, I can figure out that Snape is powerful enough to help Harry and that Harry is powerful enough to survive reliving his memories once more and all that, but that's not the point. I wanna know HOW, I wanna know what happened in the first place, I wanna know ... well ... MORE!

This is one of the coolest stories I've read and I'm begging you to continue ;-).

Hey, I've read you're German down there, is that true? Cool ... me too. *shakes hands and grins* ;-).

ALSO BITTE UPDATE SO SCHNELL WIE MÖGLICH!
Jenni chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
This is very Good. I am loking forward to reading more of your story.
Jennifer chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
I love how you started the first chapter and now it gets better. I'm hooked. SO what's next.

YOU are being very mean. Cliff Hanger.

Well done.
Jean Baptiste chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
This chapter is even better then the last one. Obiously you like powerful protagonist. Please update soon I m very interestet in the next chapter.
Jean Baptiste chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I think this might become an exellent story. But as you said by your self, please don t forget the Lioness
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Hi!

Wow - thanks for emailing me! So exciting when I get an email from a cool authoress... Reading this has made ideas in my own head bubble and oh _

In your summary, (another suggestion) you say SS/HP, which of course implies slash, then you says it's not.. well, I dunno, maybe just say Snape Harry friendship fic? Ahh, I guess your way is best.

_; I got a mention in the author's notes!

In this chapter I loved more Sphinx references, and Harry's power.. Your descriptions of this 'illness' were very nice and I loved the little understood forgiveness passing from Harry to Dumbledore. And Snape's constant remarks make the whole chapter enjoyable.

I'm very much looking forward Snape telling us what's going on _ (And perhaps a life-saving potion? hehehee)

Ooh, and I think poor Tonks does try many times to be dignified, but of course she fails. heheh..

Handy-dandy obsessive compulsive perfectionist nitty gritty hint: there were a couple of typos in this chapter and some sentences that weren't perhaps perfect english grammar. You're German, correct? Cool.. Anyway, the point is a beta reader or just reading over again to pick up the little accidents helps make it easier for your fans (ie. me) to read.

Can't wait for more,