Reviews for Had I Known
Itslikeorange chapter 50 . 9/4/2020
Bit late to the party but I couldn’t read this without leaving a review. Definitely one of the best stories I’ve ever read! You’re a fantastic writer and the characterisation was brilliant. Thanks so much for posting!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 48 . 8/26/2020
"did you hear my heart breaking in thousand pieces..."... too corny? oh well...
Melissabee93 chapter 50 . 8/26/2020
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this incredible story. I couldn’t put it down. It was beautifully and powerfully written, with an addictive storyline and amazingly choreographed scenes. You have such talent, you should be so proud of this masterpiece you’ve created. I will certainly come back to read this againI’m already looking forward to starting it all over from the beginning!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 11 . 8/26/2020
this chapter makes me bawl my eyes out no matter how many times I read this story. this brilliant piece of gem you wrote is so hauntingly beautiful that I come back and re-read it for thousand times. your story is so good for my soul...for someone who has a low EQ...your story makes me cry almost in every chapters.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/23/2020
If only they would just ask.. ask.. not for the sake of curiosity, but for the sake of Harry's well being. What a foolish, foolish peopke they are. *sigh*
love4HP chapter 47 . 7/12/2020
Writing style is so good. Very unique and intriguing. Yet I cannot read through it in entirety. Could only try initial chapters and last three. Turned a beautiful, feel-good, happy story into something too depressing. N even though Harry's ability to emerge from every hurt stronger than before and to go on was shown spot on. (I believe in fan fictions basic character traits should not be tampered with or changed). Yet one thing you failed to capture! Harry despite all his brave, decisive, courageous actions, some times what the will to survive and triumph demanded. Which some might call reckless at times in their mind, always was an alert individual and someone who would even in extreme circumstances would act or use his power in a way that would not even accidentally hurt his friends or harm them! N you showed exact opposite! Cannot say I enjoyed the story because the motive of fan fictions are to keep at least the spirit of original characters and story. You completely changed a story which can still be watched or read and brings a smile on lips still; TO something totally depressing and one which I feel like avoiding.
spicasblack chapter 35 . 7/9/2020
Time to time I come back to read this
An absolute ceremony
pbutterfly chapter 50 . 7/8/2020
I have no words!
One of the best story i ever read.
Magnifique simplement. Tant d'émotions et de développement des personnages.
Bravo mille fois
ur slipper chapter 50 . 6/18/2020
Damn this was awesome, you’re very much talented.
It’s sad reading fics so old, they always make me sad and feel like this place has become a bit of a graveyard of old memories and excitement. (Bit dark that)
Anyway, really really loved your story, made me a little sad but that’s okay; really hope you still read the comments now after all these years !
If so then hope you’re well and happyThanks again and good job!
sami1010220 chapter 50 . 6/17/2020
This was absolutely incredible. I even found MYSELF reexamining my life. Fantastic job
rigger42 chapter 19 . 6/14/2020
That made no sense to me. They would have been dead and unable to redo the timeline so did Albus reset the timeline first? So that there were really three?
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 50 . 5/27/2020
Came to this fic from your other fic stages of hope. I really have to say you have outdone yourself! You work is amazing , though i would advice you to write more dialogs and shorter descriptions or things not in quotes.
mppc chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
pulled me in and held on.
anytasazonova chapter 50 . 5/17/2020
Thank you for the story. It is quite rare that a book brings tears to my eyes, but this one did. I can't even call it a fanfic, it is a masterpiece. Written so long ago and so AU by this time and still it sends shivers down my spine. I feel really grateful when I meet an author like you, when someone touches me so.
Joelalva4 chapter 50 . 5/16/2020
This was a beautifully written story Kayly, you should be really proud of it. I'm an avid reader, and I've read a lot of fanfics as well, and very few books being tears to my eyes after years of reading, but your story did. You have turned the story of a children's novel and the adventures therein to a well written adult story, kudos. I especially liked the way you finished the story, which is a real handicap for budding writers. I will be exploring more of your books in this application. Thank you for taking out time to write this.
4,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »