Reviews for Had I Known
Evie Pope chapter 50 . 5/6/2020
Well I got to tell you I am enamored with your story. I loved it in its entirety. The way you thought about Harry. I felt like it was me. Just a great job
Marshmallowmann chapter 50 . 5/1/2020
what a good story. didn't see the hermione thing coming tbh
Anavas88 chapter 50 . 4/27/2020
Amazing story!
Ladybug chapter 50 . 3/23/2020
I so wish you hadn't let Dumbles off the hook this easily! He should pay for his many crimes!
And I love Ayda and Shadow.
gginsc chapter 49 . 3/18/2020
A very well written story. Dumbles is so righteous! The hypocrite caused the death of so many people. I understand Harry wants to forget the past, but I wish Dumbles had reaped what he sowed.
gginsc chapter 3 . 3/18/2020
Snape is really Dumbles lap dog! Why is he still at Hogwarts?
Guest chapter 47 . 3/15/2020
stoppppppp writing now! (dont, ill be devastated if u do) you r legit making me cry . . . ughhhhhh! I hate u but love you at the same timeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2020
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GURL! LOVE ITTT!
Hetc chapter 50 . 3/6/2020
This story worked well, with its resonance of past and present. Harry seemed appropriately vulnerable at times, and his (apparent) serenity was hard won.
Hermione and Ron's deaths were more meaningful than they might have been. Poor Harry, feeling so responsible, when Dumbledore had been so manipulative.
OMGoodness chapter 33 . 2/26/2020
Wow. Just WOW. OMG that was quite the ride ... chapter. Thank you for an amazing story. Shakes head. I feel you give JKR a run for her money. Congratulations.
Dianka chapter 50 . 1/24/2020
Danke für die fantastische geschichte :)
Die geschichte war einfach toll.
catonmic33 chapter 50 . 1/25/2020
Amazing work! Thanks so much for this. I'll go see what else you've worked on :)
KMay chapter 50 . 12/31/2019
Wow. Many thanks for your amazing story!
Guest chapter 50 . 12/30/2019
Wow
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2019
New reader here. Excellent story . Very different .
4,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »