Reviews for All I Need Is You
RoraNeko chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Wow…
Tairelic chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Wow. Short chapter. That teacher has a stick up his ass.
Cool-Hanyou chapter 13 . 8/28/2006
ok that was really good and very written and going to admit it made me cry it really i dont know how to describe it was sad and it was kinda scary i really like and you are a great :) lol
Blue5un chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
This could definitely be better. I don't really want to read on, seeing as how I'm not very impressed... but who the hell is "Amaya" and where did she come from? Are Taichi and Koushiro together? You didn't clarify very well. *sighs and shakes head* You can do better.
daily chapter 13 . 11/10/2005
a bit strange ending but it's still beautiful. don't know if i should be happy that you finally finished ore be said 'cause i'm gonna mis this story. maybe you will write a new taichiro but with them both loving eachother? (just wishfull thinking) absolutely loved you're story!
daily chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
oke... that's scary, izzy in revenge.

but it's still cool. are we gonna know how izzy commited suicide? keep going. and update as soon as the last chapter.
daily chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
that's so sad, what's gonna happen to taichi now? will he die to?

update soon!
mattressdemon chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
That was an extremely helpful review. Unfortantly, this story is already completely written out on paper I just have to type it in. Maybe i'll add in a full fighting scene, but it would have to be in the next chapter since other... things... are planned.
Adam chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Interesting concept. I'm guessing that Izzy wished for Tai, or perhaps to be so good at the martial arts. I'm assuming Tai will wish to be even better than Izzy? Please show us a scene of the two sparring in the near future. It's tough to imagine Izzy being so good at kung fu and I would really like to see a demonstration of his skill. Also, please make the chapters longer if possible. Thanks!