Reviews for Reunions
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Somehow I missed this when it first came out. Anyway, I've read it now and it's very good. I laughed at some of the cat's thoughts. I would love to hear what the actual discussion was.
MadelinBreaker chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love this! The cat's point of view is marvelous!
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw, so cute. You had me seriously worried there for a minute, but then everything turned out okay in the end. And I love the fact that McKay's cat has a personality very similar to Rodney's. Any doubts as to why McKay's a cat person are left in the dust. :)
peanut chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Oh, how CUTE! One of the more original M/W alternative-POV stories I've seen! Incredibly amusing to see a human relationship from the eyes of a cat! And "All in all, I rather like her, and I'm pretty sure he wishes he was me." BWAHAHAHA!

Sequel? Maybe something with Elizabeth's dog's POV? Or how about a story "when cat meets dog"? :)
kokopelli24 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Thank goodness for Rodney's cat! I loved hearing the relationship from an outsider, especially such a cute one. You really captured the comfortable aspect of their relationship mixed with the right amount of awkwardness I know they would feel while exploring that 'something more' between them.

Also, the line, "She smells of dog, but I forgive her..." made me laugh out loud!

PS. You can leave Rodney in his boxers next time...I don;t mind!;-)
nightpheonix chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
LOL! I've always wanted to do a piece about McKay's cat, but there's no way it would have turned out as good as this! I love how you've made the cat (David Hewlett says it's named "Jane" even though it's a boy in the show) so much like Rodney. great work!
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That is so great! Who would have ever thought to do a story from the POV of Rodney's cat? Excellent! Aw, it's very sweet, too. And, goodness, you hit the cat spot on! It comes off very catlike, and also very Rodney if you read into it a bit. (Hmm, maybe too much? But, after all, he is a cat person...) Anyhoo, loverly story. Beautiful! Well done.
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is gorgeous, I love it! 'She's a braver woman than many who stray here' priceless! If only Mac could be a little more specific on the old conversation front! Awesome stuff.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is great! Wasn't McCavity one of the cats in the musical Cats? Very appropriate.

I loved the "I'm pretty sure he wishes he was me" line. Cats are very perceptive... ;-)
MagpieDreamer chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Yay! Oh, this is so sweet... McKay's cat sounds *exactly* like mine... hehe. Anyway, this was a really unique way of telling a story, and I'm glad you did. Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing!

BigRedCanuck chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Simply Amazing. Definately a must read for everyone who loves McCay. Awesome POV. Makes me wish I was a cat!
dahan chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
That was sweet...Love the fact that it's up to the reader to fill any mushy diaglouge between Rodney and Elizabeth. The Cat POV is perfect! Nice Work! _
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Oh that was fantastic! A McWeir fic from his cat's POV- absolutely loved it!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I like it, well done. Kitty saved the day didnt he?
MurdocsAngel chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
LOL! This was so adorable! Kittie's POV!

Okay, no more sugar for me.

I really really liked this one :)

M.A.