Reviews for Triss
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
To be posted 12 November 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Six years post KOTOR to 17 years: The daughter of Revan and Bastila goes in search of her missing father.

The piece is deep and dark. I got four chapters into it, and it was worth every second of it.

Pick of the Week.
RevansRubber Duck Darth Nimble chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
this story is addicting...

Can't wait for the next chap! :)
kima2007 chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
Please update the story is good
darthgriz98 chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
nice keep up the good work
thetricksr82 chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
good read. can't wait for the next chapter
Libra1 chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Stil great! Keep going, I hate cliffhangers! :)
Kaiju Moth chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Hey, this is great! I always thought poor Bastila would be under stress after Revan left her. Eager to see more, update soon!
Revans Redemption chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Nice. Looking forward to updates :D
Libra1 chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
I'm usually not a big fan of these "children of the main characters" storylines, but this is great! Very interesting. I like what you do with the dialouge and how Triss interacts with everyone. Please continue!
Greatstar chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Triss's father is gone, I had no idea where he go. Triss's mother, BAstila had gone angry that would lead her to dark side of the force. But I like to found what happen in story.
Shadows Run chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Triss does seem like a very sharp kiddo. Very Revan and Bastila like. I like that she's on Kashyk and talking to that obstinate computer that Revan never really got a hold of. It's also cool that she has aDestiny according to said computer. It ties in nicely with the last chappie. Yay!
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This is a good line "she ran right into a wall of carpet" It's true. I think you captured Mission's voice well when she was working with Zaalbar and triss came in. I like the name Triss too. It's cute. Oh no, into the Shadowlands we go...