Reviews for The Chicken or the Egg
Tindercrest chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I'm probably a little late for giving this review, but it's better to be late than not reviewing at all, eh?

Lol "high bird"! xD

Your story's funny, and your characters weren't OOC, I assure you. I applaud you for writing this! Keep it up!
snowleaf chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I think it's really funny! Lol, Kanzaki isn't really much out of character either. Lol, love Tomoko!
sabsb-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
hehehe this is so funny that i still have hiccups i even woke up my brother and the maid just because of my laughter but which really did come first the chicken or the egg?

because if the egg came first then how would it hatch if no chicken warmed it but then again no one said it was laid by the chicken but is it possible the the first chicken didn't necessarily came from an egg?
The Bloody Countess chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
LMAO.

My god, I just LOVE the way Onizuka thinks sometimes. xD Him and his pigeons... *snickers*

I just hate that I have to read these fics at the most inopportune moments (like at 2 am when everyone's asleep and I could very well wake them up with my laughter).

Good job, I like how you wrote this! :D
RWT chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
‘Think, Onizuka, think!’ “The egg must be from a chicken and if there was no chicken, then there could be no eggs!” he proudly exclaimed.

“But then where do chickens come from?”

“Uh... Pigeon eggs!”

-PFT LOL!
Illusionist112 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
hehehe! just can't stop laughing about those questions
indelible chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Haha ) It's funny. I had a good laugh. Thanks for the amusement. )
Cherry-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
LOL! That was hilarious!
Miyako no yume chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very funny story. :)
Aifos chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Didn't the egg come first? There is nothing that says that it's about the chicken and the chicken egg, it could be any egg, like a dinosaur egg.

;D Hihi, anyway, I liked your story.
maxride chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Ha ha! That was funny! Don't worry about flamers; they're probably just jelous because your fic is funny. Good job!
janice chapter 1 . 8/30/2005