Reviews for And the Chorus Swells!
Marla.and.RubyT chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Its so nice to see something that actually keeps people in charactor for once. We're defenately becoming fans of u over here, Growly!

RubyT- i hav to say that i loved it. i almost kinda wish ud stop it here cuz it was so good, but the thought of a red and purple ditty is very tempting.

Marla- wanna keep it short so i'll just say that i liked the story too and i love the jthm reference in the title.
zazzypaws chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Another awesome story? Man, I can see this one as an episode. Seriously.

Definitely adding you to my favorite authors.

Cheers!
yaoi2010 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
That was so hilarious! I feel sorry for Larb though. Are you going to write more on him?

Beans
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
Oh.. My.. IRK! :squees:
Ryjia chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
I really like it so far! The idea is really original! and it's sow friggin' funny! I really adore how you keep the chars in character! Mor please!
Reject From The Back Of The Bus chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Lmao, I love this! It's like a regular episode of Invader Zim! The Zimminess! It makes me laugh!
MidnaiteWolf chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
*giggles* Hope you decide to continue, it's adorable so far.
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
This looks like it took a lot of thought and planning. xD I like it.
mousebunny chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
"And the chorus swells" is from JTHM, right? Very cool. Anyway... update!
Mooo chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Omg. o-o Do you know now that I have the cancan, DOOM VERSION, stuck in my head? Blast you. No- DOOM on you. *twitches*
A. of Arcadia chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Wtf, I totally love this. It's one of the most well-written Zimfics I've ever read. Or maybe I'm just hot for musicals.

Ranma Higurashi chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
LOL! UPDATE SOON~!
Nadine chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
It's nice to see someone else writing Zim musicals. Keep up the good work!
FireFilly chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
Gir's song in ch. 2 is adorable! I can just picture him doing the can-can with the gnomes too. XD Great mental images.
InvaderMaz chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Hey, nice chappie! But shouldn't "Larb" be "Lard"? I belive that Lard is his name. Maybe all the lima beans i ate have gone to my head and In fact I'm wrong. Oh well. Hahaha! I could so totally see the whole cancan doom song happening in my head. it was gold, Pure gold! Sorry I'm not reviewing while I'm logged on but whenever i log on and try to review my stupid primative Earth computer wont let me. But have no fear for i will keep reviewing no matter what. Not even Skoodge can stop me! MUAHAHAHA! Well until the next chappie...

Invader_Maz out!