Reviews for Harry Potter and the Last Journey
MisterKo chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
mistake here the R.A.B. is Regulus Arcturus Black not Alphard
Grown Up Ron chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Hermione is a special kind of bitch, writting letters to the Death Eater who poisioned Ron. Makes Lavender look like an angel.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I 3 this book i wish you will write more
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Well J.K Rowling should of gave you guys credit
Surfex chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
Well this is a few years after the last review on this chapter but hey ... i didnt think it was ginny and luna ... i did think it was gran longbottom though ... anyways good story :D
The-Lady-Snow-At-The-Wall chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
This was really good, loved Fred and George's potion. I laughed like mad!
The-Lady-Snow-At-The-Wall chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Good story so far, although Regulus Black's middle name in the real books is arcturus! Keep up the good work
Paco Weasley chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I'm just finishing chapter 3 and ya have me hooked. It's real. Not to mushy, not too overprotective, but it shows the truth, and has more viewpoints. I like what I see.
Dragon J chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
i'm a reader of many harry potter fanfiction stories ( .uk, , and ) this story is very well made. i liked the epilogue with rita. i give you a 10/10 for originallity, 9/10 for action, 10/10 for overall work. i really liked it, and i hope to read more of your work.
May chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I just have to point out something. In the first chapter Ginny was going on about being helpful rather than a liability but she's only 15 years old. Now I over looked that assuming that you were going to mention something about the ministry being to preoccupied to bother with something as small as underage magic, I was wrong. After entering the Dursley's house it was made somewhat an issue. Being underage, Harry was unable to perform magic and even for some unknown reason mentions this to his relatives, but when Vernon goes to attack Harry Ginny is flying off with a bat bogey hex. I just think it's a bit silly, no matter how many text books she's memorized, she's over a year away from being of age and therefore a liability.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 26 . 5/27/2010
Of course, leave us with a cliff hanger will you? Have you written a story about that yet, or are you not planning to? I thoroughly enjoyed this story. (I laughed my A** off over several parts).

Cosmyk
Cosmyk Angel chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
Snape stretched, YAY! Sorry, but I'm a huge Alan Rickman fan. My favorite movie with him in it (other than the Harry Potter movies) is Sense and Sensibility! He was soooo H-O-T HOT!

Can't wait to read more.

Cosmyk
Jeezu chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
this is for the entire story: AWESOME, AMAZING, I wish Rowling would have put alot of this story into her own. this story was... too cool for words. thanks for making it. once again AWESOME.
Meghan chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Wow I am amazed that the two of you have been so accurate with things that we find out in DH so far. The Erumpet? Amazing! Kudos to you. PS I am absolutely loving this story so far, and I realize that at this point it is already long complete, but just wanted to let you know that I will probably stay up way too late finishing it tonight... Thank you!
lija chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hm...I'm unsure about continuing with this story. Ginny said, "I’d be an asset, not a liability." How can that be? She's underage and cannot perform magic without the ministry discovering it. That's a big point against her traveling with them. Also, why didn't Hermione say anything? She's supposed to be smart and logical, but she didn't utter a single word. Only Ron spoke, but nobody backed him up. Harry's one argument was weak and not very convincing. I've read several stories post HBP and some have Ginny with the trio while others didn't. Each of those stories supported strong arguments and explanations for and against her traveling along. Your summary said that the first couple of chapters weren't that great, yet the first chapter must be good enough to lure in the reader. I'm not impressed with the weak (or lack of) excuse to include Ginny. She wants revenge? Another thing, why didn't they apparate to their destination? Even if the event occurred before Harry's 17th birthday, both Hermione and/or Ron could travel with him using side-along apparation.