Reviews for Footsteps in Time: Year Two
CopperKitten chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
You've done it again! I love how perfectly you describe the characters, and for most of it I could almost believe this as perfectly canon. Again, however, the whole ending threw me off with the kidnapping thing. I mean, it was great and all, but overly believable (like the Stone last time). One plus about this one was how well you integrated details in. For example, connecting the full moon to Remus' disappearances through the use of Quidditch practice was ingenious! Also, the whole idea with Adair was brilliant, though I would've wished to see more interaction between her and Remus, especially after they found out his "furry little problem." It would have been interesting to read their reactions to the open abuse and the fact Remus doesn't react... All my complaining aside, you have written some of the most believable stories about the marauders yet! I didn't immediately catch that there were any more stories specifically chronicling the of these four boys on your page, but there is no doubt I will at least glance through your other stories. :) Keep doing what you love most!
Revelation Rebel chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
(gags in disgust)
As far as nicknames go, I think I like Snivellus much better than Snapelous!
ice-queen chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
just finished reading your story and i have to say that i loved it! though I've said this when i reviewed stories I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WRITING!
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
I really like this series of yours. I do hope you will continue with the Footstep in Time series.
g chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
your stories are engaging, write more! :)
nine-orcids chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
i really love these stories. they're without a doubt some of the best harry potter stories i've rezd! i hope you do a third one for Footsteps in Time!
Death-Muncher chapter 23 . 3/23/2011
LOVED THIS STORY! :D 3
Dusty Miller chapter 23 . 8/16/2010
Awesome sequel, do you know if you're going to write any more? I like the sound of you skipping to their fifth year actually, it'll be more interesting I guess :]

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
N. Fowleri chapter 23 . 2/24/2010
Deffinetly do their third year, please don't skip to their fifth.:) lol. I loved this story/chapter.
Voldemort309 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I have read many of your stories! I just love the way you put a plot with James and the others. IT is really really good. Please update Dark Side of the Moon quickly though! Great Author
blacklilac chapter 23 . 8/17/2008
I just read both of your Footsteps in Time stories and they are AMAZING! I love the characters so much, it's just like reading the Harry Potter books, except that it's more interesting because it's about my favorite Marauders! Great writing and wonderful characters! I am utterly in love with these two stories now!
Copper Kestrel chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
And...a great sequel! I loved this story just as much as the first, especially all the little twists you put in it (I thought that the Black's trying to pass Sirius off as a spy was a great idea, and I like the way you resolved it, too. And Adair was a great character, even if she was pretty twisted...). I'm sad to hear you won't be continuing this series, but I can see why what with all we now know from DH. Oh well - they're still great stories, and I have to say that I do rather think it more likely there was more conflict between them then J.K. Rowling suggested.

Now... On to your next story, D!
Vanilla Topping chapter 23 . 1/29/2008
I've thoroughly enjoyed the first two Footsteps stories and I can't wait for the sequel! Don't keep me in suspense too long! Write write write!
Vanilla Topping chapter 22 . 1/29/2008
Oh that prank was precious! How ever do you come up with these brilliant ideas? The originality and creativity of your series is what makes it so enjoyable.
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 23 . 12/14/2007
In the past two days, I've read both this story and the first. And they are AMAZING. The way their friendship developed over the year was so real, with the time it took, and how it did not just appear, and the arguments, and the secrets and the random moments where all they do is laugh, and... well, you get it.

Keep Writing!