Reviews for A Breathtaking Work of Truly Astronomical Genius
foxygirlchan chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Oh god, these three stories are so epically full of win that I don't know what to say!

Bonkers. Oh yes. I love it! And the morbid word sepulchral as well! Had to look that one in the dictionary, y'know.

I think I'm going to use zaftig now, by the way. That's an amazing word. Zaftig.

I love the scrabble and hangman! They were both very nice warm-ups to the ice-water of the first chapter.

Great job! Keep on doing what you do best!

Adios!
godzilla dreams chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Hah, when I saw the word 'zaftig' I actually went and Googled it. You sly person, you ;D Your title is made of win, as are the events in this story.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
MWhahaha! MORE MORE!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
haha
Sonora-Margaret chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
thats good
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
oh... ...wow, uh, I liked it.
JennieSage chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
May I just state that this story has the greatest title of all time.

And your story ain't half bad either. _-

In all honesty I really don't like Yuffie, but this (or moreover maybe -these-) story is just too amusing not to like. And amusing in that happy intellegent way that makes me, well... happy.

In other words, your story makes me orbit around you in bliss.

*blink*

Oy, that made so little sense...
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Heheh. I love plausible nonsense.
Mako Streak chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Mako cheers! This is hilarious! Bonkers? Ah... ah...

No one's ever done this before. Yep, I love this. Continue, continue, do continue please!

-Mako_Streak
Kuu-sama chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Gorgeous. I love how you are making me look up words and making me expand my vocabulary.

The story does fit the title though. And "bonkers" is a really good word for Vincent to use to throw people off.