Reviews for Once More, With Potter
M chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I knew he was gay!
Lizzielollipop816 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Excellent job! I praise you for doing I'll never Tell because I'm sure it was challenging. Keep up the good work!
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
ackk! how could you not end it with ron saying except for spiders? I think except for bunnies is one of the funniest lines out there, well, aside from walk through the fire's, "I think this line is mostly filler" but yeah... it's really good anyways.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Awesome except for the end doesn't correspond as much to the original as much as the begining.
Yawping Stance chapter 14 . 6/18/2006
I forget the tune to this one, but it's still good all the same. I thought you took care of fitting in something in place of Anya's million and one names quite nicely. Good job. )

lala land chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
hehe that was so cute and funny! You're very creative! D
starlightdreamer052000 chapter 12 . 4/1/2006
haahahahahahahahahahahahahah great work well done
Chios-gal chapter 13 . 12/9/2005
Excelent! You should be really pround of this little fic. Its definatly one of my favourites. _
Yawping Stance chapter 13 . 12/9/2005
Aw! Poor Neville.

I'm sorry, but I must disagree with you. I steadfastly believe that Snape is evil. I still hold out hope for Draco becoming good though, because he hesitated to kill Dumbledore. If anything else, then to save his own skin and probably his mother's.

This was all really good. I applaud you. ::applauds:: I can't really give you the tune to the Parking Ticket Song, but I can give you the words:

"I've been having a bad, bad day.

Come on, won't you put that pad away?

I'm asking you, please, no!

It isn't right, it isn't fair!

There was no parking anywhere.

Why can't you let it go?

I think I've paid more than my share.

I'm just a poor girl, don't you care?

Hey, I'm not wearing underwear..."

Maybe that'll help? Hope it does. Keep it up, this is really good.

Yawping Stance chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
Okay, James Marsters's voice (::drools::) sound a lot better coming out of Daniel Radcliffe's mouth than Michelle Trachtenburg's does. This is really good!

Yawping Stance chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Okay, so far this is really good. The only problem with it is with me. You see, I'm picturing the HP actors in my head, but I'm hearing the Buffy actors' voices at the same time. You don't know how weird it is to hear Amber Benson's voice through Barty Crouch's mouth, or Michelle Trachtenburg's voice through Daniel Radcliffe's mouth. :) Or do you? ...;) Keep it up!

fullmoon chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
that was beautiful. Aw poor Nneville got Dawn's Lament. that's so likely. anyway, you did a great job at tht, so don't think it was for nothing! i enjoyed it. .~
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Lol! Great job with both the characters and fitting the lyrics to the song!

Great parody )
roleena kashka chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
i love this fanfic cuz it has my faveorite book/movie series and my favorite episode of buffy ever u rock!
clementine chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
Wow, that was amazing! My friends and I are obsessed with this musical and we just spent the last ten minutes singing these songs along with your new lyrics. Good job, man. Really good.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »